Windows 10: My Bluetooth doesn't work.

Discus and support My Bluetooth doesn't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Attached the message that I got -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid] {9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539} EventID400... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by muhammadhamdani, Dec 21, 2020.

1. My Bluetooth doesn't work.

Attached the message that I got

-System

-Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
    [ Guid] {9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}
    EventID400
    Version0
    Level4
    Task0
    Opcode0
    Keywords0x4000000000000000
    -TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2020-10-19T00:21:05.3975841Z
    EventRecordID353
    Correlation
    -Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 1248
    ChannelMicrosoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration
    ComputerDESKTOP-5OTDD7H
    -Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    -EventData

DeviceInstanceIdUSB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B\00e04c000001
    DriverNameoem3.inf
    ClassGuid{e0cbf06c-cd8b-4647-bb8a-263b43f0f974}
    DriverDate11/19/2019
    DriverVersion1.7.1021.3000
    DriverProviderRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
    DriverInboxfalse
    DriverSectionRsBthFilter.NT
    DriverRank0xff0001
    MatchingDeviceIdUSB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B
    OutrankedDriversoem35.inf:USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B:00FF0001 bth.inf:USB\Class_E0&SubClass_01&Prot_01:00FF2000
    DeviceUpdatedfalse
    Status0x0
    ParentDeviceInstanceIdUSB\ROOT_HUB30\5&850492f&0&0

How to solve this problem.

Thank you for the support

:)

muhammadhamdani, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth doesn't work.

1. My Bluetooth doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't

2. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  3. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  4. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  6. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  7. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  9. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  10. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636