Windows 10: My Bluetooth drive is missing after i updated from windows 8.1 to 10.

Discus and support My Bluetooth drive is missing after i updated from windows 8.1 to 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After i updated my windows from 8.1 to 10 my Bluetooth was missing. The on and off button was missing. I tried reinstalling Bluetooth suite 64 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NeeleshDindur, Jun 4, 2020.

1. My Bluetooth drive is missing after i updated from windows 8.1 to 10.

After i updated my windows from 8.1 to 10 my Bluetooth was missing. The on and off button was missing. I tried reinstalling Bluetooth suite 64 in control panel it didnt work. Then changed the setting in services.msc Bluetooth setting from manual to automatic that too didnt work. The devices manager bluetooth option has become light blue so i cannot uninstall that too. Please help me. Here is a picture from device manager.My Bluetooth drive is missing after i updated from windows 8.1 to 10. [​IMG]

:)

NeeleshDindur, Jun 4, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Bluetooth drive is missing after i updated from windows 8.1 to 10.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth drive is missing after i updated from windows 8.1 to 10.

1. My Bluetooth drive is missing after i updated from windows 8.1 to 10. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth drive missing

2. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10: Hello, After recent KB4023057 update Bluetooth option from Windows 10 went missing.I tried to update/reinstall the drivers from device manager, uninstalled the bluetooth drivers with installation files deleted.Restarted the Bluetooth Support Services from Services with WWan...
  3. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10: Hello, After recent KB4023057 update Bluetooth option from Windows 10 went missing.I tried to update/reinstall the drivers from device manager, uninstalled the bluetooth drivers with installation files deleted.Restarted the Bluetooth Support Services from Services with WWan...
  4. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth missing in Windows 10, but present in Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth missing in Windows 10, but present in Windows 8: I have a laptop that was running Windows 8. Recently, I refreshed it and had Windows 10 installed in it. It is also running Windows 8. When running Windows 10, bluetooth is completely missing. There's no icon in action centre, it's missing from Device Manager and I've tried...
  6. Bluetooth missing in Windows 10, but present in Windows 8

Bluetooth missing in Windows 10, but present in Windows 8: I have a laptop that was running Windows 8. Recently, I refreshed it and had Windows 10 installed in it. It is also running Windows 8. When running Windows 10, bluetooth is completely missing. There's no icon in action centre, it's missing from Device Manager and I've tried...
  7. Bluetooth missing in Windows 10, but present in Windows 8

8. My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?: Hello, I've updated my Windows 7 computer to Windows 11. After this process, the Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried everything on Internet but without advantage....
  9. My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?: Hello, I've updated my Windows 7 computer to Windows 11. After this process, the Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried everything on Internet but without advantage....
  10. Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update

Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update: Installed windows 10 2 yrs. ago. Recently purchased bluetooth device, discovered after a FEW hrs with device tech support, I have no bluetooth!! Where did it go??...