Windows 10: My Bluetooth driver is missing

Discus and support My Bluetooth driver is missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I open my Bluetooth, there is no on/off toggler... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cmamkele, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Cmamkele Win User

My Bluetooth driver is missing

When I open my Bluetooth, there is no on/off toggler

:)

Cmamkele, Oct 7, 2020
  2. SoFine409 Win User

Bluetooth driver for Linux.

I have an Apple wireless keyboard that use with a Linksys Bluetooth USB receiver adapter (USB BT100 Rev2). It works great with Win10 and it’s small footprint saves a ton of desk space. But when I dual boot to Linux Mint a get a keyboard missing message. Since I’m a rank beginner with a Linux, I could really use a step by step guide to finding and installing Bluetooth drivers to get this keyboard working with Linux. Thanks in advance.

SoFine409, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Missing Bluetooth Driver

Early today my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared, so I went through some steps to try and fix it. I did the following:

- Changed the Bluetooth Support Service to automatically startup.

- Bluetooth troubleshot, which simply said Bluetooth was not a feature on my system, despite it working a few hours earlier.

- I scanned the drivers for updates, which they said they all were.

- And finally, I try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bluetooth driver. However, the driver has not automatically reinstalled like the tutorial said it would. I have restarted, scanned for changes, scanned for updates, and it is simply gone.

Am I missing a step, all the "official" Bluetooth drivers seem like they originate from sketchy sites and I don't want to download malware or something similar.

Trip007Aw3s0M3, Oct 7, 2020
  4. My Bluetooth driver is missing

generic bluetooth driver

Hello Jessica,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

I suggest you to download latest Bluetooth driver from your device manufacturer's website and install it.

Or you can try steps mentioned here to install generic Bluetooth driver:

https://www.kapilarya.com/bluetooth-missing-in-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth driver is missing

1. My Bluetooth driver is missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver missing

2. Bluetooth Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Missing: Hello. Recently I have been trying to connect bluetooth devices to my Windows 11 computer. I have never connected devices through bluetooth to this computer before. Whenever I try to connect a device, it says it cannot be "found", even though I know that the device itself...
  3. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  4. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  5. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  6. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  7. my bluetooth driver is missing

my bluetooth driver is missing: My Bluetooth driver icon is not showing in the device manager list. I am not able to use the Bluetooth. Please tell me the solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-driver-is-missing/c17029d1-bd63-498c-ba84-a02f5edebd3e
  8. Missing Bluetooth Driver

Missing Bluetooth Driver: my device didnt come with bluetooth drivers and ive searched all over the web looking for where to download it from please I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-driver/64d10d9c-f59d-4b68-81b2-835de2686fb6
  9. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: So the bluetooth is missing from my settings and my action center. I went to my devices manager and I couldn't find it so I tried downloading the bluetooth driver from Asus' website. I downloaded it but when I tried installing it it told me I couldn't replace my version of...
  10. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: I somehow messed up trying to fix my Bluetooth driver. I noticed that my Bluetooth driver wasn't working, so I tried using the "DriverToolKit" or "DriverHub" or whatever. The point is, they weren't that helpful. So I tried a risky move, I went to device manager, I...