Windows 10: my bluetooth driver

Discus and support my bluetooth driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi - I am on Windows 10 and my bluetooth driver mysteriously disappeared recently. I attempted to reinstall but still - when i go to my bluetooth main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dme5000, Jul 31, 2020.

1. dme5000 Win User

my bluetooth driver

Hi - I am on Windows 10 and my bluetooth driver mysteriously disappeared recently. I attempted to reinstall but still - when i go to my bluetooth main page within windows - there is no option to TURN BLUETOOTH ON - rendering my ability to use bluetooth null and void. can someone help me ?

:)

dme5000, Jul 31, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jul 31, 2020
  3. No Bluetooth Driver

My phone sees my bluetooth card. Its a

Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card.

The computer is not seeing this card in the device settings.

I guess the issue becomes one of finding the driver and installing it.

Comments, suggestions.

grandpavic, Jul 31, 2020
  4. my bluetooth driver

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

my bluetooth driver

1. my bluetooth driver - Similar Threads - bluetooth driver

2. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  3. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  4. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  5. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  6. Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?: This my system Motherboard: MPG B550 GAMING PLUSCPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5600 6-coreGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-ask-help-where-to-get-bluetooth-driver-if/5397de55-c03d-47e1-a7b6-30d0711ca9d0
  7. Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?: This my system Motherboard: MPG B550 GAMING PLUSCPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5600 6-coreGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-ask-help-where-to-get-bluetooth-driver-if/5397de55-c03d-47e1-a7b6-30d0711ca9d0
  8. Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?

9. Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers: I just bought a refurbished Dell XPS 9550 with windows 11 already preloaded onto it. My bluetooth does not work, and after doing some digging, I found that it was because Dell hasnt released any compatible drivers for windows 11 for my device. I looked around their help...
  10. Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers

Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers: I just bought a refurbished Dell XPS 9550 with windows 11 already preloaded onto it. My bluetooth does not work, and after doing some digging, I found that it was because Dell hasnt released any compatible drivers for windows 11 for my device. I looked around their help...