Windows 10: my Bluetooth drivers keeps deleted off by itself windows 10 inspiron 7375

Discus and support my Bluetooth drivers keeps deleted off by itself windows 10 inspiron 7375 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just noticed from few months ago after some updates my PC Bluetooth drivers keeps deleting itself, I might reinstall it but after few days again they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristianPj1, Jul 12, 2020.

1. my Bluetooth drivers keeps deleted off by itself windows 10 inspiron 7375

just noticed from few months ago after some updates my PC Bluetooth drivers keeps deleting itself, I might reinstall it but after few days again they disappear and my Bluetooth stop working. please help me what I'm I suppose to do, and I've been downloading the right drivers for my PC as matter of fact

:)

ChristianPj1, Jul 12, 2020
  2. gasolin Win User

winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, Jul 12, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 12, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

my Bluetooth drivers keeps deleted off by itself windows 10 inspiron 7375

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

my Bluetooth drivers keeps deleted off by itself windows 10 inspiron 7375

1. my Bluetooth drivers keeps deleted off by itself windows 10 inspiron 7375 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth drivers keeps

2. Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?: When I start up my computer my bluetooth drivers are working, and by working I mean on. There is an interactive button, but when I try to bluetooth anything to the computer, it can't find anything and just ends up running in circles. After a while, or if I switch my bluetooth...
  3. Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?: When I start up my computer my bluetooth drivers are working, and by working I mean on. There is an interactive button, but when I try to bluetooth anything to the computer, it can't find anything and just ends up running in circles. After a while, or if I switch my bluetooth...
  4. Faulty bluetooth driver keeps reinstalling itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty bluetooth driver keeps reinstalling itself!: Hello all,I have a busy communal work office, so to combat the constant distractions I thought it a good idea to get some bluetooth headphones. Since my work pc doesn't have a bluetooth card, I had to buy a USB receiver. I also took this opportunity to upgrade my peripherals...
  5. Faulty bluetooth driver keeps reinstalling itself!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty bluetooth driver keeps reinstalling itself!: Hello all,I have a busy communal work office, so to combat the constant distractions I thought it a good idea to get some bluetooth headphones. Since my work pc doesn't have a bluetooth card, I had to buy a USB receiver. I also took this opportunity to upgrade my peripherals...
  6. Faulty bluetooth driver keeps reinstalling itself!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth keeps turning itself off Win 10

Bluetooth keeps turning itself off Win 10: After I updated my Realtek Bluetooth Driver from 1.7.1019.3002 to 1.8.1025.3002, it keeps turning itself off randomly. The option to turn it back on disappears from settings, and I can't see the Bluetooth device in Device Manager.Is it a problem with the new driver? I updated...
  8. Activating the Windows Virtual Machine Platform broke my Dell Inspiron 13 7375...

Activating the Windows Virtual Machine Platform broke my Dell Inspiron 13 7375...: I've spent a lot of time figuring out what's happening? Symptom: Every time I reboot the laptop the GPU driver got lost. After a lot of disable and enable cycle in the device manager it magically works again. What's Happen: Upgrade windows to 20H2. Installing all drivers....
  9. bluetooth deleting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth deleting itself: so a few weeks ago everything was fine and dandy, but suddenly my bluetooth devices stopped connecting to my computer. I looked through the settings to find that not only was bluetooth "off", but the button for turning it back on had disappeared. I looked around online for...
  10. My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !

My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !: I have an Asus 17" running Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 12GB Ram I followed all the steps to repair my bluetooth from the link below ... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems When i restart my laptop it's...