Windows 10: my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all

Discus and support my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title suggests, my BlueTooth earbuds have recently started to only connect for music and voice, and when I try to play a game the sound comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dakota718, Apr 4, 2021.

1. dakota718 Win User

my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all

As the title suggests, my BlueTooth earbuds have recently started to only connect for music and voice, and when I try to play a game the sound comes through my speakers instead of the earbuds. I have scoured the internet for an hour and can not find a solution to this problem.

in case it is important I have the Kurdene S8 wireless earbuds, and I have an Acer Predator Helios 300.

my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all 88f140a5-31b6-43eb-98b8-273861d46839?upload=true.png

This is what it shows when i connect my earbuds.

:)

dakota718, Apr 4, 2021

2. Bluetooth Earbuds

My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come
    out of my laptop speakers. Why doesn't the sound work on my earbuds?

JoannieHanline, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Arily Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Apr 4, 2021
  4. my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all

My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth.

My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth

The sounds will be still playing out of the laptop and there is not any output settings to set it to LG output.

On the LG soundbar I see the PC is connected but not any sounds.

I have tried to update drivers, but wasnt helpful.

Please recommend me something..

Thanks!

DavidCeska, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all

1. my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all - Similar Threads - bluetooth earbuds connected

2. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  3. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  4. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  5. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  6. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  7. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  8. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.: HiI have tried connecting Bose softcomfort 35 II bluetooth headset & QCY T3 ear buds to Lennovo Thinkpad laptop with below OS & Build versions. I am able to play back sound, but not input sound .Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 20H2 Installed on ‎4/‎13/‎2021 OS build...
  10. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.: [ATTACH] When I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my computer, it says connected music but doesn't say voice. As a result, I hear audio but the microphone on it does not work. I have tried removing and adding the device multiple times and saw no change. Even updated the...