Windows 10: My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of bluetooth earbuds Oneplus Buds Z that I bought 2 months ago. They work amazingly well with my phone but not so much with my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rijul2107, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Rijul2107 Win User

My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop

I have a pair of bluetooth earbuds Oneplus Buds Z that I bought 2 months ago. They work amazingly well with my phone but not so much with my windows 10 laptop.

After connecting them to my laptop, they work fine for a few seconds, and then the sound stops completely, only to come back again after 10-15 seconds. The whole cycle repeats after 30-40 seconds. This keeps happening and there is no end to it. I've tried them with other phones and they work fine. I've not tried other laptops, though. Only phones

I've come to realize that the problem lies with my laptop. But I can't put my finger on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Rijul2107, Apr 1, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Earbuds

My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come
    out of my laptop speakers. Why doesn't the sound work on my earbuds?

JoannieHanline, Apr 1, 2021
  4. My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop

Bluetooth and Earbuds

I got IFROQZ wireless earbuds for Christmas and I have tried several times to get them to connect to my Bluetooth. i have updated all of the sound drivers etc. but cannot get my laptop to "pair" with the earbuds. I have a laptop about 1 year old with
    Windows 10. I have even connected to earbud holding case to my laptop and it does not recognize the earbuds. My wife got a set too and her ipad connected immediately. Can anyone help me? Thank you

CliffordTolosa, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop

1. My Bluetooth earbuds don't work well with my Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earbuds don't

2. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  3. AirPods don't work as well with my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods don't work as well with my PC.: I bought a pair of AirPods first gen for myself when I got my MacBook, and they seem to be working well. The quality is great, the battery life is long, and I don't really have many issues. They work perfectly on all of my apple products obviously. Even my amazon products and...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds don't show up

Bluetooth earbuds don't show up: I've been trying to connect my wireless earbuds but it just doesn't show up. When I go to pair device it doesn't show my earbuds on there. I already went through device manager and nothing. I did a troubleshoot but it says everything is working just fine. The earbuds work...
  5. Bluetooth earbuds don't work with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth earbuds don't work with windows 10: I managed to pair bluetooth earbuds with my windows laptop but when I play any audio, the output is from the laptop speakers itself. The earbuds don't show up under output devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated submitted by /u/scrxptxdblxdx [link] [comments]...
  6. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  7. Earbuds don't work

Earbuds don't work: When I plug in earbuds music continues on computer speakers. How do I switch over? I do get a popup asking what type of headphones I'm using when I connect earbuds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earbuds-dont-work/18fc2cba-9b60-446f-a95a-974a10e3468b
  8. Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????

Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????: I just got a Focuspower-F10 bluetooth earbud. It will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10. Is there a fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earbud-will-not-pair-on-my-hp-laptop/1260f97e-1057-4c3a-9bc9-2aa7318c35de
  9. my keyboard don't work well

in Windows 10 Customization
    my keyboard don't work well: every time i press my space bar, my computer bug ,it write lonely the letters "nbz" and i don't know what to do; plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-dont-work-well/8b2ed096-d2a5-44a6-ad41-093bf2f32d18
  10. Bluetooth audio don't work as well as they should

Bluetooth audio don't work as well as they should: I have a problem with a Bluetooth audio headphones i bought they sound really well in my cellphone and the store but i tried them in the pc windows 10 and it doesn't work as well as they should i disabled the hands free option in the control panel but they dissapeared of the...