Windows 10: My bluetooth earbuds show connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but sound will only come out...

Discus and support My bluetooth earbuds show connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but sound will only come out... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is an ongoing issue with bluetooth in general, as it relates to my Windows 10 laptop. Whether it's earbuds, or bluetooth speakers, connectivity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Huff009, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Huff009 Win User

My bluetooth earbuds show connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but sound will only come out...

This is an ongoing issue with bluetooth in general, as it relates to my Windows 10 laptop. Whether it's earbuds, or bluetooth speakers, connectivity is an uncertain thing on a good day. I have seen several "solutions" in this forum but none of them seem to work and they are eventually just locked. At it's core, this is ridiculous that we are even having to deal with this. My laptop shows my earbuds connected, and when I adjust the volume on the computer, I can hear the adjustments through the earbuds, but when I play music or Youtube, or anything else, the sound will only come from the computer speakers. Seriously, it's 2020 and it's bluetooth. It's not like we're talking about new, cutting edge technology. This should just work. Period. The most inexpensive phone will simply pair and work, but a $1000 laptop........nada

:)

Huff009, Jul 27, 2020

2. Bluetooth Earbuds

My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come
    out of my laptop speakers. Why doesn't the sound work on my earbuds?

JoannieHanline, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth connecting but not playing earbuds

I just bought a set of Plantronics Bluetooth earbuds (back beat go 2). I connected them with my android phone with no issues but when I try to connect them to my laptop it says they are connected and everything is fine but sound only plays through the speaker
    on the laptop.

I checked the settings by right clicking the sound icon and went into playback and the earbuds were set as default. It is showing as connected on the Bluetooth settings. I have ran the sound troubleshooter and it says everything should be working fine.

I have an HP model 15-af123cl running Windows 10 home edition. Everything is up to date.

Thanks.

NCWolfMoon, Jul 27, 2020
  4. jayv2251 Win User

My bluetooth earbuds show connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but sound will only come out...

Ran Malwarebytes, now my bluetooth headset doesnt' sound right!

I work from home and I started noticing that my system was running a bit sluggish. So I ran Malwarebytes. After quarantining several threats and then rebooting now my LG HBS-800 earbuds sound like crap! I have the volume all the way up and I can barely hear any sound at all. Just to double check it wasn't an issue with the earbuds, I disconnected them from my laptop and paired them with my phone. Sound fine on there. Wish they were louder, but they still sound MUCH better than what I'm getting from my laptop now.

What I've done so far... I uninstalled the drivers for my Bluetooth dongle (laptop didn't come with it built in.) Removed the earbuds from my Bluetooth list. Re-installed the drivers then re-paired the earbuds with the my laptop again. Still sound bad....(sigh) Don't know what else to do!

jayv2251, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. My bluetooth earbuds show connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but sound will only come out... - Similar Threads - bluetooth earbuds show

2. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  3. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  5. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  6. Bluetooth earbuds getting connected but sound output is coming from Laptop speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds getting connected but sound output is coming from Laptop speakers.: Hi, I'm able to connect my Bluetooth earbuds, but the sound is still playing from the laptop speakers. How can we make windows automatically detect Bluetooth earbuds and play sound via this device instead of playing it from laptop speakers built in?...
  7. Bluetooth earbuds getting connected but sound output is coming from Laptop speakers.

Bluetooth earbuds getting connected but sound output is coming from Laptop speakers.: Hi, I'm able to connect my Bluetooth earbuds, but the sound is still playing from the laptop speakers. How can we make windows automatically detect Bluetooth earbuds and play sound via this device instead of playing it from laptop speakers built in?...
  8. TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.: So I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and I've been having this problem for a while with several wireless earbuds where they'll connect to my computer and show in Bluetooth settings, but only as an "Other Device" instead of an audio device. I'm currently using TOZO-T12's, and they always...
  9. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  10. Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out

Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out: the bluetooth device LG Micro(2C:88) showed connected but in the sound is show disconnect. this happen after i have update win 10 latest version. before that i can use this device with my laptop connected to LG Micro Device. Please advice [ATTACH]...