Windows 10: My bluetooth earbuds will randomly disconnect from my laptop, how can I stop this from...

Discus and support My bluetooth earbuds will randomly disconnect from my laptop, how can I stop this from... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's probably not "random", as it usually happens while no sound is being played through them submitted by /u/Macbass24 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Macbass24, Mar 27, 2020.

1. My bluetooth earbuds will randomly disconnect from my laptop, how can I stop this from...

It's probably not "random", as it usually happens while no sound is being played through them

submitted by /u/Macbass24
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Macbass24, Mar 27, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Earbuds

My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come
    out of my laptop speakers. Why doesn't the sound work on my earbuds?

JoannieHanline, Mar 27, 2020
  4. My bluetooth earbuds will randomly disconnect from my laptop, how can I stop this from...

Bluetooth and Earbuds

I got IFROQZ wireless earbuds for Christmas and I have tried several times to get them to connect to my Bluetooth. i have updated all of the sound drivers etc. but cannot get my laptop to "pair" with the earbuds. I have a laptop about 1 year old with
    Windows 10. I have even connected to earbud holding case to my laptop and it does not recognize the earbuds. My wife got a set too and her ipad connected immediately. Can anyone help me? Thank you

CliffordTolosa, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth earbuds will randomly disconnect from my laptop, how can I stop this from...

1. My bluetooth earbuds will randomly disconnect from my laptop, how can I stop this from... - Similar Threads - bluetooth earbuds randomly

2. How can I stop the Wifi from disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop the Wifi from disconnecting?: My PC has recently started having a problem where it will disconnect from the Wifi. When it disconnects, the option to turn on the Wifi or to change the network will disappear completely. The Wifi will not turn back on unless I restart the PC. The Wifi will stay connected for...
  3. How can I stop the Wifi from disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop the Wifi from disconnecting?: My PC has recently started having a problem where it will disconnect from the Wifi. When it disconnects, the option to turn on the Wifi or to change the network will disappear completely. The Wifi will not turn back on unless I restart the PC. The Wifi will stay connected for...
  4. How do i stop my laptop from connecting and disconnecting from the WiFi after i completely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop my laptop from connecting and disconnecting from the WiFi after i completely...: I restarted my Laptop completely, like ive deleted all the files and now that its restarted, when i try to connect to the WiFi it connects then disconnects and wont stop, and the WiFi network is working completely fine on the other devices connected to it i honestly dont know...
  5. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop: My Bluetooth headphones Philips tah4205 randomly disconnect from my laptop Asus VivoBook 15 . They disconnect on average every 10 minutes and most times reconnect after a few seconds. The headphones work perfectly fine with both my phone and tablet, also other Bluetooth...
  6. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop: My Bluetooth headphones Philips tah4205 randomly disconnect from my laptop Asus VivoBook 15 . They disconnect on average every 10 minutes and most times reconnect after a few seconds. The headphones work perfectly fine with both my phone and tablet, also other Bluetooth...
  7. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  9. My bluetooth disconnects randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My bluetooth disconnects randomly.: I am using a Bluetooth dongle called CSR8510 A10. And when I connect the dongle with my PC it connects normally. After that I connect my headphone with the Bluetooth dongle. It also connects normally. But after that when I spend some time and when I play some music or sounds...
  10. How can i stop my laptop from updating?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i stop my laptop from updating?: I already deactivated windows update through services.msc but somehow my laptop wants to update when shutting down. The last time i updated, my laptop got literally destroyed. Nothing worked and sound was completely gone and i had to return to a recovery point. It really...