Windows 10: My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.

Discus and support My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday I received my new and first pair of Bluetooth earbuds iFrogz Sound Hub XD2. They immediately connected to my Iphone 6, but my Lenovo IdeaPad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToscaS08, Apr 12, 2020.

1. ToscaS08 Win User

My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.

Yesterday I received my new and first pair of Bluetooth earbuds iFrogz Sound Hub XD2. They immediately connected to my Iphone 6, but my Lenovo IdeaPad S340 can't find them. I feel like I have already tried everything, from changing things from manual to automatic in 'Services' to making sure to click 'Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC' to Uninstalling and reinstalling my Bluetooth drivers. I even tried to download an Intel Bluetooth Driver but that wouldn't install? I feel like I have tried everything but I also feel like there is this one thing I should do and then it will all work... Help!

:)

ToscaS08, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Arily Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Apr 12, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Apr 12, 2020
  4. My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.

Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other devices- Audio

Greetings,

I'm having trouble setting up a second set of Bluetooth Earbuds in Settings so I can use them when my first pair of earbuds run low on Battery. I already have a set of BlueWow A5L & BlueWow A5R listed in the Audio section under Bluetooth & other devices.
    I also have them listed in the Device Manager (which I think were automatically added) when they were "Paired" under Bluetooth Settings Months ago. So today I go to add or pair a slighly bit older model of bluetooth earbuds than the BlueWow's & less expensive
    too & I can't add or "pair" them in Settings - Bluetooth- Audio. If so I then could have them "connect" when I added them and use them to listen to my streaming movies, etc... if they were "paired" like my two BlurWows. My 1st question is can you have 2 sets
    of bluetooth earbuds in your Settings - Devices - Bluetooth and other devices - Audio? Because, if not then that would answer my question.

I think you can because I have 2 different USB WI-FI Wireless Network Adapters in the section below, listed under "Other Devices".

What is going wrong? What am I doing wrong? I go to set-up the 2nd pair of Earbuds called TWS 7, but they just won't become "Discoverable". For about two seconds after tapping the button in the Settings - Bluetooth section they became discovered, but then
    they just disappeared. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Respectfully,

Barry

BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.

1. My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earbuds won´t

2. TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.: So I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and I've been having this problem for a while with several wireless earbuds where they'll connect to my computer and show in Bluetooth settings, but only as an "Other Device" instead of an audio device. I'm currently using TOZO-T12's, and they always...
  3. TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.: So I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and I've been having this problem for a while with several wireless earbuds where they'll connect to my computer and show in Bluetooth settings, but only as an "Other Device" instead of an audio device. I'm currently using TOZO-T12's, and they always...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds showing up as connected when it isn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth earbuds showing up as connected when it isn't: So, sometimes my bluetooth earbuds can't connect to my laptop. However, the "Bluetooth and other devices" settings shows it as connected. It also seems to be connected all the time. Even if my earbuds are off, it would still show as connected. When I switch bluetooth off and...
  5. Bluetooth earbuds don't show up

Bluetooth earbuds don't show up: I've been trying to connect my wireless earbuds but it just doesn't show up. When I go to pair device it doesn't show my earbuds on there. I already went through device manager and nothing. I did a troubleshoot but it says everything is working just fine. The earbuds work...
  6. Wifi list won´t show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi list won´t show: [ATTACH] Hi my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it. I´ve already tried to update...
  7. My Bleutooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.

My Bleutooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.: Yesterday I received my new and first pair of Bluetooth earbuds iFrogz Sounf Hub XD2. They immediately connected to my Iphone 6, but my Lenovo IdeaPad S340 can't find them. I feel like I have already tried everything, from changing things from manual to automatic in...
  8. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  9. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds: No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else can I do than to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect jabra to computer bluetooth

2. how to connect jabra talk 25 to win10 pro

3. cannot connect jabra elite 65t to windows 10

4. connect jabra blue tooth ot win 10