Windows 10: My bluetooth has disappeared and I can't find it anymore.

Discus and support My bluetooth has disappeared and I can't find it anymore. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop is on windows 10. I encounter a problem that my laptop's bluetooth capability is gone. My bluetooth is gone, but I've used it before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rizky Dini Fitriyasa, Jul 8, 2020.

1. My bluetooth has disappeared and I can't find it anymore.

Hello,
    My laptop is on windows 10. I encounter a problem that my laptop's bluetooth capability is gone. My bluetooth is gone, but I've used it before.

Yes, the bluetooth device is listed under "hidden device" in Device Manager. And I've checked to update the driver, and it said that the driver is up to date.

No, bluetooth is not listed under programs and features.

I've already checked the Bluetooth Support Service is already running and the startup type is automatic.

There is no bluetooth icon in taskbar and there is no option to turn on or turn off the bluetooth when I open bluetooth settings. In Device, I also can't find bluetooth. There is only the Wifi option. There is also no bluetooth option on "Notification tab".

When I try to Troubleshoot the bluetooth device, it said that my device doesn't have bluetooth capability.

Please help me. I don't want to choose Recovery option and restart my laptop all over again. Thank you.

:)

Rizky Dini Fitriyasa, Jul 8, 2020
  2. MaryinMN Win User

Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10

The same thing happened to me and I cannot fix it, in fact I can't even find any Bluetooth files on my laptap anymore, they completely disappeared. I am really trying to find a fix but so far nothing has worked. I cannot use Bluetooth at all anymore
    and it makes me quite upset!

MaryinMN, Jul 8, 2020
  3. takias Win User
    Bluetooth disappeared after Sleep - can't Uninstall and Reinstall

Today the Bluetooth stopped working on my Win10 laptop after it went to sleep due to low battery.
    When I searched for Bluetooth settings - I couldn't find it anywhere - as if my laptop never had Bluetooth!

I searched online - and found that it's a relatively common problem with Win8 and Win10! After following the instructions from Microsoft support threads (such as set service automatic etc.) it didn't resolve the problem.

One suggestion was to uninstall the device from device manager and restart - then it would search for hardware changes and install the basic driver automatically - but when I uninstalled the device and restarted - it doesn't seem to the find the Intel Bluetooth hardware anymore! I have done 'search for hardware changes' but it doesn't help either.

Also, I am unable to uninstall the existing Bluetooth software from 'Add Remove Program' or install the driver software I downloaded from Intel's driver page.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help to fix this issue.
    (System Info: Asus Laptop, Model: ROG-GL502VT,, Intel Core i7 6700 HQ, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 970M 6GB graphics card
    Windows 10 Home - Version 1607)

Here are some screenshots for your reference:

Bluetooth vanished thoroughly from Windows 10!

My bluetooth has disappeared and I can't find it anymore. [​IMG]

After uninstalling and restarting Bluetooth doesn't re-appear - even after 'search for hardware changes'

Can't uninstall Bluetooth from Add-remove Programs

Can't install the Bluetooth driver downloaded from Intel website it stops prematurely

This problem is very similar to this, but I don't have creator's update - so I don't have Fix Bluetooth option:

takias, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Steppin Win User

My bluetooth has disappeared and I can't find it anymore.

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I have NO Bluetooth

Since I upgraded my PC to Windows 10, I can't find Bluetooth anywhere on my computer. It's not listed anymore under Devices, and it's not listed under Action Manager. It has completely disappeared! Is there a way to install a Bluetooth Drive on Windows
    10? I had it before, with no problems. Now it's gone. So I can totally forget trying to connect my speakers, or anything, for that matter, up to Bluetooth.

Please Help?

Steppin, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth has disappeared and I can't find it anymore.

1. My bluetooth has disappeared and I can't find it anymore. - Similar Threads - bluetooth has disappeared

2. Bluetooth has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth has disappeared.: What can I do to get Bluetooth back on my DELL laptop? OS Windows 11. I've downloaded all DELL updates Bluetooth has just disappeared. It pops up in device manager if you show hidden items but it doesn't have any option to upgrade or uninstall....
  3. Bluetooth has disappeared

Bluetooth has disappeared: Ok so I have followed as many help articles as I can with no success, so here goes. I had been using Bluetooth on my PC perfectly well for a while, then came a Windows update, now Bluetooth has disappeared, and not just from settings, also from device manager yes I have shown...
  4. Bluetooth has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has disappeared: Ok so I have followed as many help articles as I can with no success, so here goes. I had been using Bluetooth on my PC perfectly well for a while, then came a Windows update, now Bluetooth has disappeared, and not just from settings, also from device manager yes I have shown...
  5. Bluetooth has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has disappeared: Hi, I have an issue where my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared while working. I have already tried starting the Bluetooth services BUT I cannot put it on automatic because it says the parameters are wrong. I tried reinstalling the drivers and I tried searching in legacy hardware...
  6. Bluetooth has disappeared

Bluetooth has disappeared: Hi, I have an issue where my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared while working. I have already tried starting the Bluetooth services BUT I cannot put it on automatic because it says the parameters are wrong. I tried reinstalling the drivers and I tried searching in legacy hardware...
  7. Bluetooth has disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth has disappeared

Bluetooth has disappeared: Hey out there. I have a Dell Optiplex 990 running Windows 10 Professional, 64 bit. Bluetooth has been running perfectly for 3 years since I got this PC. Now, since Tuesday this week, Bluetooth has stopped. The system says it is turned off. I have looked in my Device Manager...
  9. Bluetooth has disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has disappeared: no bluetooth device in device manager...cannot turn bluetooth on for wireless mouse and keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-disappeared/51723866-5922-4723-8e8f-3755fd9134f4
  10. My Bluetooth has disappeared!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth has disappeared!: I was playing a game earlier with my Xbox Design Lab controller, and because I had taken from a break for several minutes it naturally disconnected from my gaming laptop. When I tried to reconnect it, the logo had flashed for a minute or two before switching off. To try and...