Windows 10: My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?

Discus and support My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a dell computer windows 10, I can no longer pair a Bluetooth device. It says my driver is missing... Any help out there?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JulieGordon1, Apr 23, 2020.

1. My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?

I have a dell computer windows 10, I can no longer pair a Bluetooth device. It says my driver is missing... Any help out there?

:)

JulieGordon1, Apr 23, 2020

2. Bluetooth button dissapeared on Windows 10

Hi,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: The error message might result due to service associated with Bluetooth Support Service does not start. Follow the below steps to start the service:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc, hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth Support Service and go to
      Properties
    • Under the tab ‘Startup Type’ select as ‘Automatic’.
    • Under the option ‘Service Status’ click on ‘Start’.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’.
    • Restart the computer and check if it works.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 23, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Apr 23, 2020
  4. ZakkWylde Win User

My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?

Bluetooth Mice

What should i get for my lappy? Anyone have any experience with bluetooth mice? any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx

ZakkWylde, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?

1. My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions? - Similar Threads - bluetooth has dissapeared

2. My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.: I wanted to try to connect my BT headphones but, all of a sudden, the option to turn Bluetooth on and off has dissapeared. I tried to check how the driver was functioning, but it didn't show up in the Device Manager, and when running the troubleshooter, no driver was...
  3. My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.: I wanted to try to connect my BT headphones but, all of a sudden, the option to turn Bluetooth on and off has dissapeared. I tried to check how the driver was functioning, but it didn't show up in the Device Manager, and when running the troubleshooter, no driver was...
  4. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?: I want to turn on Bluetooth, but the button in settings that I can use isn’t there anymore. All my drivers are installed and updated, and there is nowhere on my entire device that has a Bluetooth toggle button. Can anyone help me out?...
  5. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?: I want to turn on Bluetooth, but the button in settings that I can use isn’t there anymore. All my drivers are installed and updated, and there is nowhere on my entire device that has a Bluetooth toggle button. Can anyone help me out?...
  6. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth dissapear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth dissapear: I'm running Windows 10 and I have a problem with bluetooth when I want to add a device it opens that window where I have to select a variant from the 3 and after selecting it says it looks for devices and disappears immediately ......
  8. Bluetooth Dissapeared

Bluetooth Dissapeared: Some time ago I had an issue where bluetooth completely disappeared from my device. I chatted with a Dell agent and we linked our pc's and he fixed it quite easily. I can't remember what he did and now my device is out of warranty. I've seen that hundreds of other people have...
  9. bluetooth dissapearance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth dissapearance: Since my update to windows 10, i have not been able to access bluetooth facility on my hp laptop. it tells me radio not plugged in. i cannot update, uninstall or reinstall the bluetooth driver as i don not even see anything on bluetooth on my device manager's list. please...
  10. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

Bluetooth icon dissapeared: I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345. I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but...