Windows 10: My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

Discus and support My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I looking for some help. My Bluetooth headphones are now at very low volume, even when at 100%. Just to add some more detail They are Sony... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vincent Halpenny, Sep 25, 2018.

1. My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

Hi

I looking for some help.

My Bluetooth headphones are now at very low volume, even when at 100%.

Just to add some more detail

They are Sony Wf1000x

When connected there are two devices listed

• WF-1000x Stereo
    • WF-1000x Hands-free

When I set the default to the stereo the volume is very low, when I set it Hands-free the volume is correct, but only from the left speaker.

I have attached the headphone to the phone and the work perfectly,

This issue has only arisen in the last few weeks, for the previous 2 months I had no issue, nor for the previous six months before when I had a different laptop on windows7, instead of my current Windows10 one.

I have checked that the drivers are all up to date, as well as windows updates.

I have unpaired, removed/replaced the drivers, uninstalled the device.

All to no avail.

Any suggestions would be great;y appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincent.

:)

Vincent Halpenny, Sep 25, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Sep 25, 2018
  4. finn56 Win User

My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

N95 - Bluetooth - Volume defaults to low

I have the same problem with Honda bluetooth and my E90. Default volume is very low so every time i have to raise volume three steps, very frustrating! How to raise default volume? Honda device has no such setup.

finn56, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

1. My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones are

2. Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?: So, I have Logitech H111 headphones, and a Vostro 260 PC. Last night, I was in a church meeting on Zoom, I left the room to go get a quick snack, wasn't even 2 minutes, and then, everything was just SUPER LOW. Anyone know why this happened?...
  3. Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?: So, I have Logitech H111 headphones, and a Vostro 260 PC. Last night, I was in a church meeting on Zoom, I left the room to go get a quick snack, wasn't even 2 minutes, and then, everything was just SUPER LOW. Anyone know why this happened?...
  4. With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why: Windows 10 ,21 H2 JapaneseAcer Inspire E5-576I noticed when I use headphone the volume seems very reasonable but, when I use laptop without headphone I got to increase volume I wonder why?Does that mean I need to install something in the Windows or else OR it is normal...
  5. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  6. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  7. Microphone volume is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume is very low.: How can I make mic volume louder in Win 10? I don't see a slider like on previous versions of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-volume-is-very-low/d2759796-edfb-4861-829a-fdc307c60291
  8. Microphone Volume is very low

Microphone Volume is very low: I have a user that is having issues with her microphone, I have already checked all windows 10 settings. There is no Microphone Boost option but the volume is set to max, I checked settings in Zoom and the volume is max and input device is correct. I already tried running the...
  9. My microphone volume is very low

My microphone volume is very low: My microphone volume is very low so no one can hear me i tried but volume is still low and they can't hear me properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-volume-is-very-low/39a10124-d430-400c-9b5b-2a19f75102af
  10. Very low volume on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very low volume on computer: Hey there! I am running windows 10, and have noticed that my volume is very low in youtube, and a game I play called payday 2. I set all my browser settings and my game settings to full and I always keep my volume set to 100, however, they are still to quiet for me. I thought...