Windows 10: My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc

Discus and support My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i bought a bluetooth adapter for my headphones and it works well with the output, but i cant use the microphone, when i go to sound configuration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by juan moleker, Mar 31, 2021.

1. My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc

hi, i bought a bluetooth adapter for my headphones and it works well with the output, but i cant use the microphone, when i go to sound configuration appears an error picture. and every time a program requieres the microphone it just stop working and freezes. My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc 52541296-2860-47e9-914e-b57d818fe3fc?upload=true.jpg

:)

juan moleker, Mar 31, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 31, 2021
  3. boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc

In that case, I suggest you uninstall the Bluetooth headphones, please follow the below to do so.

Step 1:Maksure to unplug the Bluetooth headphones before performing the below

Go to the search box next to the windows icon and type Device Manager then click to open it.

Step 2:

Then expand Bluetooth and the right click on Bluetooth headphones

Step 3:

Then select Properties

Step 4:

Click on Driver tab and then click on Uninstall Device

Step 5:

Restart PC and verify it's not listed in the Bluetooth settings page

Step 6:

Once the above is confirmed then plug the Bluetooth and try to setup.

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Sigurd Win User

My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc

1. My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphones freeze

2. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10: When connected to bluetooth headphones, my laptop will work fine, however at any given time it will randomly freeze and will require a restart using the power button. This issue is very particular to headphones because I connect my bluetooth speaker every now and then and...
  3. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10: When connected to bluetooth headphones, my laptop will work fine, however at any given time it will randomly freeze and will require a restart using the power button. This issue is very particular to headphones because I connect my bluetooth speaker every now and then and...
  4. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting with my Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting with my Windows 11 PC: I use an HP Probook laptop, running Windows 11. I also use Bluetooth SonicGear headphones. I noticed that after connecting my headphones with the laptop, they automatically disconnect if I have no audio playing at that moment. When I play audio, however, the headphones remain...
  6. My bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting with my Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting with my Windows 11 PC: I use an HP Probook laptop, running Windows 11. I also use Bluetooth SonicGear headphones. I noticed that after connecting my headphones with the laptop, they automatically disconnect if I have no audio playing at that moment. When I play audio, however, the headphones remain...
  7. Can’t connect my bluetooth headphones to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can’t connect my bluetooth headphones to pc: Hey, I’ve got bluetooth usb in my computer and when I’m trying to connect my headphones, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again.". I tried to connect a speaker and sister’s headphones. Both connected. The problem is...
  8. My PC does not recognize my bluetooth headphones

My PC does not recognize my bluetooth headphones: Hi, I was trying for an hour to connect my new Surface 3 Laptop to my Marshall III bluetooth headphones, but it does not work. I made sure that my headphones are not paired with other devices, and I tried turning off and on the bluetooth of my PC as well as on my...
  9. My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?: Any ideas? When I go to add bluetooth devices on my PC I can add iPhone, TVs, printers, etc.... But my skull candy heaphones, by JBL headphones and my airpods will not even be detected by the bluetooth on my PC when I attempt to pair them. All of these headphones work on my...
  10. Connecting my bluetooth headphones

Connecting my bluetooth headphones: How do I connect my bluetooth headphones to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-my-bluetooth-headphones/302590f8-7378-4e98-810e-7d1177a1d8b2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb bluetooth freeze