Windows 10: My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage

Discus and support My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This shows on my bluetooth/device, it was a headphone but this is what it shows how do the icon change to a headset? And the percentage won't show up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaeyangPark, Jan 21, 2021.

1. My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage

This shows on my bluetooth/device, it was a headphone but this is what it shows how do the icon change to a headset? And the percentage won't show up.

My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage cfd9d64b-401a-4a85-b0fd-5351d5f6dc1a?upload=true.png

:)

SaeyangPark, Jan 21, 2021

2. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE

When I connect to Bluetooth headphones. It connects but not showing battery percentage... How can I fix this glitch. And also I am running October 2019 update OS....

SAYEEDAJMAL, Jan 21, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 21, 2021
  4. My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage

Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage

1. My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphones won't

2. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  3. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  4. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  5. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  6. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE: When I connect to Bluetooth headphones. It connects but not showing battery percentage... How can I fix this glitch. And also I am running October 2019 update OS.......
  7. Battery Percentage not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Percentage not showing: I have Windows 10 Home edition. It do not show the battery percentage. I enabled it using Device Manager. But when i shut down and turn on the laptop I need to enable it again. In Taskbar Settings Power icon is enabled. What can I do about this?...
  8. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17
  9. Battery percentage showing wrong.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery percentage showing wrong.: When ever i hover over my pointer on my battery icon it's shows 1% extra than it's actual battery percentage. I also try to uninstall the battery drivers but still facing issue....
  10. Battery icon showing wrong percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery icon showing wrong percentage: I installed win10 v1803 directly on my brand new laptop 'HP 15q-bu038tu' Laptop came with freedos, no os was pre-installed, Battery Icon is showing wrong percentage , i.e. it always shows 1% less than real as shown in screenshot [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My earbuds are not connecting and showing percentage