Windows 10: My Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously

Discus and support My Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So whether I am playing videogames Fortnite, Overwatch, MW, etc or I am on a zoom call, it seems all of my headsets wired and bluetooth can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielIn1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. DanielIn1 Win User

My Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously

Hi,

So whether I am playing videogames Fortnite, Overwatch, MW, etc or I am on a zoom call, it seems all of my headsets wired and bluetooth can only function as either input or output. They cannot do both at the same time for some reason. They worked fine on my last laptop, but after moving to my new laptop MSI GS 66, I've had to use headphones for output and plug in a pair of earphones to use as output.

I've turned on all permissions and updated all the drivers multiple times to no avail. Does anyone have a fix for this problem?

:)

DanielIn1, Sep 28, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output

Hi,

I have 2 Bluetooth headsets

• Samsung level U (Bluetooth Ver. 4.1 / A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP)
    • Philips SHB7250 (Bluetooth Ver 4.0 / NFC Support / A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP)
    In both the wireless/bluetooth headsets I face the following problem:

Problem 1:

The output audio breaks in all the following cases

• Listening to music on any application (VLC, Windows Media Player, etc)
    • Watching movie or any video
    Description of "the audio breaks": I can hear sound for few random
    seconds and than its totally gone for few random seconds and then it automatically comes back and the cycle goes on...

Problem 2:

The input audio from mic breaks (for very small fraction of seconds) while recording video, thus producing a garbled or stuttering audio recording.

The recorded video has absolutely no issues. I have tried the following apps and the issue is same everywhere:

• The cyberlink screen recorder 4
    Both the headsets work perfectly with the following android phones

• Samsung Galaxy S8
    • Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
    • Vivo V17 Pro
    No issues with audio playback via speakers or wired headset.

The platform specifications:

• Hardware Specifications:
      • HP Pavillion x360 Convertible 14-ba073tx
      • Intel core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.5 GHz
      • RAM 8 GB
      • 64 bit OS and Processor
      • Pen & Touch Support with 10 touch points
      • 256 GB SSD (OS and all softwares are installed on this SSD CMy Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously :)
      • 1TB SSHD (8 GB SSD integrated)
      • Intel Wireless Bluetooth Device (I believe bluetooth and wifi are combined in this single chip)
      • Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
    • Software Specifications
      • Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.815
      • All latest and updated drivers from windows update
      • Also tried installing latest drivers from the manufactures website (HP support assistant)
    Few Questions I would like to answer in advance:

• Are you also experiencing the sound issue when using a wired headphone?
      • NO
      • No issues while using any bluetooth speakers (used only for output audio), problem is only with voice and music both enabled bleutooth device
    • Have you made any recent changes or installed updates prior to this issue?
      • I regularly update my computer. And the problem persists
      • I have done a fresh installation of windows 10 19H2 with latest drivers being automatically downloaded using windows updater.
      • Have also tried
      • Have tried on 2 laptops
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • The Device manager doesn't shows any issues:

Solutions already tried:

A. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

B. Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

C. Please run the Bluetooth troubleshooter and see if the issue will persist. Please follow the steps below on how:

1. Press Windows and I keys to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security.
    3. On the left hand pane, click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Under Find and Fix other problems, click on Bluetooth.
    5. Click on Run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter was unable to fix the issue, please download and install the latest drivers for your Bluetooth adapter. Please click on this link on
    how to Update drivers in Windows 10.

NOT WORKED.

D. turning of WiFi connection while using wireless audio devices. NOT WORKED

E. Disconnecting other bluetooth devices like mouse, and only connecting single bluetooth device. NOT WORKED.

Tried all the above steps but nothing worked

I don't know what microsoft is doing for such a serious issue which many are facing.

Solution:

I am shifting to apple ipad and mac

I don't know what others will do

AbhinavBhandawat, Sep 28, 2020
  4. My Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously

Bluetooth headset stops functioning only when the headset mic is set default

Hi Sandy,

I suggest you to Update the audio drivers as below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs.
    • Right click on your device and click on Update Driver Software.

Also I suggest you to un-pair the Bluetooth device from the computer and then try to connect it, check whether the issue persist or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously

1. My Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset cannot

2. I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.: As I've stated in the title, I cannot use my headphones properly. I need to use it as a headphone, or a microphone exclusively for it to work properly. Now, if I disable the sound output and use only input, it works just fine. It picks up my voice, and obviously there is no...
  3. I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.: As I've stated in the title, I cannot use my headphones properly. I need to use it as a headphone, or a microphone exclusively for it to work properly. Now, if I disable the sound output and use only input, it works just fine. It picks up my voice, and obviously there is no...
  4. My headset output works but input stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset output works but input stops working: So I'm using a Roccat Khan Aimo headset. Worked perfectly on windows10. Since using windows 11 it hasn't worked properly. I've scrolled through all suggestions and changes and nothing has worked. When I disable the effects on my output of the headset the input stops working....
  5. Audio problems when using headset's input and output simultaneously.

Audio problems when using headset's input and output simultaneously.: I recently bought myself a laptop to use for college. It has been great - it has lived up to my expectations bar one thing: it's audio consistency.Whenever I plug in my wireless headset and use both it's speakers and microphone at the same time eg. calling with friends all...
  6. Audio problems when using headset's input and output simultaneously.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problems when using headset's input and output simultaneously.: I recently bought myself a laptop to use for college. It has been great - it has lived up to my expectations bar one thing: it's audio consistency.Whenever I plug in my wireless headset and use both it's speakers and microphone at the same time eg. calling with friends all...
  7. Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now my bluetooth headset is not working properly anymore. When I try to use my bluetooth headset for discord calls, I'm unable to talk. I looked in the settings and tried to test my microphone there, but I get no input at all. I hope...
  8. Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.

Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now my bluetooth headset is not working properly anymore. When I try to use my bluetooth headset for discord calls, I'm unable to talk. I looked in the settings and tried to test my microphone there, but I get no input at all. I hope...
  9. Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my audio inputs and outputs. I use a msi b450 tomahawk max, 5600x Cpu, corsair lpx 3200 16gb, evga 2070 super (with the newest bios} since the motherboard doesn't have a Bluetooth card i had to buy an external usb bluetooth antenna....
  10. Headset and headset microphone cannot be discovered as output and input devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset and headset microphone cannot be discovered as output and input devices: When I have plugged my headset with the microphone into my laptop, I cannot find it in settings under the list of devices, and the microphone does not work as I cannot select it I can only find speakersRealtek high definition audio and microphone arrayRealtek high definition...