Windows 10: My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why.

Discus and support My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It started with my friends saying I sounded a lot quieter in discord despite making sure all my settings were correct. Then my USB port stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BRG_133, Jan 3, 2021.

1. My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why.

It started with my friends saying I sounded a lot quieter in discord despite making sure all my settings were correct. Then my USB port stopped recognizing my Bluetooth chip or something.

I was getting an unknown USB Device (device descriptor request failed) error. I tried updating the driver and the driver is already up to date. My windows is also up to date. My Bluetooth isn’t in my device manager or my action center and I don’t know what else to do. This mic has been working great for a while now and now it just gives out. I tried the old unplug and plug the usb chip back in and restarting my computer but that didn’t work either.

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

submitted by /u/BRG_133
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BRG_133, Jan 3, 2021

2. Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Hi Adarsh,

We would like to know more details regarding your headset's connectivity issue. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried connecting a different Bluetooth headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth headset to a different computer?
    • Are you saying that you are also experiencing Wi-Fi connectivity issues after the update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Patricia,

Thanks! for your prompt response and for sharing additional articles/information, around reported issues.

Have updated comments inline against your queries above to maintain the continuity.

Best,

AdarshDogra, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why.

1. My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset working

2. My turtle beach headset won’t work properly and I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My turtle beach headset won’t work properly and I don’t know what to do: I have a turtle beach headset that I use on my pc I’ve tried everything to fix this issue update drivers and all that but it still won’t work what happens is that when I test my mic it saying it is picking it up but when I use it on games and the Xbox app I can hear out of my...
  3. My turtle beach headset won’t work properly and I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My turtle beach headset won’t work properly and I don’t know what to do: I have a turtle beach headset that I use on my pc I’ve tried everything to fix this issue update drivers and all that but it still won’t work what happens is that when I test my mic it saying it is picking it up but when I use it on games and the Xbox app I can hear out of my...
  4. Bluetooth don’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth don’t work: I’m having an issue with my windows monitor Wtv it is so every time I wanna connect to my Xbox controller to my pc it says “connected” not connected and keeps flashing like I’m alr connected when I’m not I’m trying to forget the device but I don’t see the option also settings...
  5. Bluetooth don’t work

Bluetooth don’t work: I’m having an issue with my windows monitor Wtv it is so every time I wanna connect to my Xbox controller to my pc it says “connected” not connected and keeps flashing like I’m alr connected when I’m not I’m trying to forget the device but I don’t see the option also settings...
  6. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  7. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  8. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why.: It started with my friends saying I sounded a lot quieter in discord despite making sure all my settings were correct. Then my USB port stopped recognizing my Bluetooth chip or something. I was getting an unknown USB Device (device descriptor request failed) error. I tried...
  10. I don’t know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do anymore: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skalwalker09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izk7i8/i_dont_know_what_to_do_anymore/