Windows 10: My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone

Discus and support My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Sony WH-XB910N headsets They work seamlessly when paired with my mobile phone for both music and calls they work great when playing only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vijay pepakayala, Jan 18, 2023.

1. My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone

I am using Sony WH-XB910N headsets They work seamlessly when paired with my mobile phone for both music and calls they work great when playing only music or any audio other person's voice in meetings but, some settings of windows make the audio worse whenever I try to use the microphone of my headset to speak on calls/meetingsI have to use a separate mic for audio input I tried disconnecting - reconnecting, I tried updating the device driver in the device manager, removed the device, and added it back ensured that the "listen to this device" option is turned off I tried almost every solution

:)

vijay pepakayala, Jan 18, 2023
  2. sandyt Win User

Apple Headset/Microphone not working

Sound quality issue is often related to people turning their microphone levels too high.

My microphones don't record my voice as loud as I speak

Your android headset or your apple headset stop working in January? It's not clear from your answers.

Your IT people should be able to figure out realtek driver issues and microphone sensitivity/volume issues for your android headset. Figure that out first.

You are chasing some faraway apple headset issue. Is your IT manager using the same laptop? Is it really the same apple headset? iPhones don't have audio jacks for a while and there are earbuds with volume controls and there are earbuds without. They look mostly the same.

sandyt, Jan 18, 2023
  3. PixelPoc Win User
    Computer Not Using and or Not recognizing Headset Microphone

Recently I got a gaming headset but upon plugging in the headset my microphone jack, I realized my computer was not picking up audio from the headset mic. I have looked through other forums but I still cannot find a solution to this problem. I have looked at the sound settings and saw that under the recording category, It shows a second microphone device that is only accessible by plugging in my headset. But when doing so I've noticed that when talking into my headset mic the recordings menu does not show any signs of sound. But if I tap my headset the sound meter goes up. This makes me think that my computer only picks up sounds around the headset and not the mic itself.

Here is an URL to my Microsoft support question there you can see a picture as well as some replies primarily by me.

Link) Headset Microphone Not Working - Microsoft Community

Other Info
    1) For my sounds, video and game controllers in the Device Manager I have High Definition Audio Device and Intel(R) Display Audio listed.
    2) I have a windows 7 upgraded to windows 10

PixelPoc, Jan 18, 2023
  4. My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone

JBL Bluetooth headset sounds bad on Windows 10 when using it with Skype

I have problems using a JBL TUNE 500BT bluetooth headset with Windows 10. The headset works fine with my phone but not working with Windows 10.

After searching the net all solutions are talking about disabling the 'Handsfree Telephony' option which will disables the mic but I want to use the headset with Skype and communication apps.

The problem happens when I open Skype the sound goes aways (or sounds very bad with crackling) but the mic works.

All settings are set properly in Skype and sound in control panel. All drivers are up to date (bluetooth adapter, JBL headset).

As I understood from the searching the internet it is common problem with bluetooth headsets with Windows.

Is there any solution for this without disabling the mic?

user3860111, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone

1. My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone - Similar Threads - bluetooth headsets sounds

2. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth headset sounds bad: My bluetooth headphones sound good when the 'headphones' option is selected on sounds, but in order to play games, i must select the 'headset' option which sounds muffled and horrible, how do i make it so the 'headset' option sounds good...
  3. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headset sounds bad: My bluetooth headphones sound good when the 'headphones' option is selected on sounds, but in order to play games, i must select the 'headset' option which sounds muffled and horrible, how do i make it so the 'headset' option sounds good...
  4. My bluetooth headset sounds bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone

My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone: I am using Sony WH-XB910N headsets They work seamlessly when paired with my mobile phone for both music and calls they work great when playing only music or any audio other person's voice in meetings but, some settings of windows make the audio worse whenever I try to use the...
  6. Using the microphone of my bluetooth headset crashes bluetooth

Using the microphone of my bluetooth headset crashes bluetooth: Hi,I just bought a bluetooth headset Edifier W820NB and everytime I use the microphone without the cable connected via bluetooth the bluetooth crashes. By "crash" I mean the option to turn bluetooth on and off stop existing, both in the settings menu and in the action center,...
  7. My voice sounds robotic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My voice sounds robotic?: The last couple of weeks, I've being using my HP laptop for zoom and Skype calls but sometimes, my voice suddenly sounds very robotic. At times, when that happens, I hear the voices of other people in a robotic way too. The laptop also start freezing when it does that. I have...
  8. Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted

Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted: I would like the assistance of this community in resolving my issue regarding the distorted sound coming from my bluetooth headset. I have JBL Tune 750BTNC bluetooth headphones which I want to use for video conferencing on zoom. Now I know that Windows registers them as two...
  9. Bluetooth headset not working in voice recorder app

Bluetooth headset not working in voice recorder app: I use a Bluetooth headset for listening musics, talk in Skype etc. Mic of Bluetooth headset is working fine in Skype as person in opposite side can hear my voice. It also works for Cortona. But, I can't hear anything from Voice Recorder app after recording my sound using the...
  10. Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.: Hi, i purchased the Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and im not able to use the headphones and its mic at the same time, i dont know why but i can hear evryting ok but no one hears me and i did already check my drivers too. My headphones are selected as the standard entry and...