Windows 10: My bluetooth heaphones have a robotic sound when I'm on discord

Discus and support My bluetooth heaphones have a robotic sound when I'm on discord in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I go to discord (or any other call) on my computer with my bluetooth headphones the audio sounds robotic. Others can hear me well, but I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ak-Mauno, Nov 24, 2020.

1. My bluetooth heaphones have a robotic sound when I'm on discord

When I go to discord (or any other call) on my computer with my bluetooth headphones the audio sounds robotic. Others can hear me well, but I have no clue what they are saying.

submitted by /u/Ak-Mauno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ak-Mauno, Nov 24, 2020

2. Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

I just made my pc and when I went into discord my mic wouldn't work and it sounded like a robot.

SlipperyblankieSlipperyblankie, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Audio Problems - Robotic Sounds.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on
      Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click "Disable All Sound Effects"
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2: I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 24, 2020
  4. OhCmn Win User

My bluetooth heaphones have a robotic sound when I'm on discord

Weird robotic / tinny sound

So, I have following problem that I get weird tinny toned / robotic sound from chrome, discord & several other browsers i tried. Drivers up to date (also tried reinstalling them), so is windows (windows 10 latest build). Spotify & Edge are not affected
    by that, which means the headset is not the problem (works fine on other devices aswell). This is really annoying as talking to friends in discord is so horrible. Using Edge also is really bad cuz it is probably the slowest browser i have ever used in my life.

OhCmn, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth heaphones have a robotic sound when I'm on discord

1. My bluetooth heaphones have a robotic sound when I'm on discord - Similar Threads - bluetooth heaphones robotic

2. I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...: Not only is discord crashing it fails to open most of the time or will crash right as I click on a server or dm. I've noticed that it usually crashes while I'm in game overwatch 2. I've tried to fresh install discord deleted all discord related files/cache files, tried...
  3. I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...: Not only is discord crashing it fails to open most of the time or will crash right as I click on a server or dm. I've noticed that it usually crashes while I'm in game overwatch 2. I've tried to fresh install discord deleted all discord related files/cache files, tried...
  4. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  5. Robotic sound

Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  6. Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic: How do I fix robotic sound issues? I have already tried: driver craap, enhancements, quality, and much more. I do NOT want a bull$h!t answer that would clearly not work....
  7. Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic

Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic: How do I fix robotic sound issues? I have already tried: driver craap, enhancements, quality, and much more. I do NOT want a bull$h!t answer that would clearly not work....
  8. Dissapearing sound while bluetooth heaphones connected to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dissapearing sound while bluetooth heaphones connected to laptop: Hey, Couple of years ago, I bought Beats by dr. Dre solo 3 wireless bluetooth headphone, and I've noticed that when it's connected through bluetooth to my laptop it works fine, but sometimes for like 10 seconds I get these intervals of silence where I hear nothing, even...
  9. My voice sounds robotic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My voice sounds robotic?: The last couple of weeks, I've being using my HP laptop for zoom and Skype calls but sometimes, my voice suddenly sounds very robotic. At times, when that happens, I hear the voices of other people in a robotic way too. The laptop also start freezing when it does that. I have...
  10. Weird robotic / tinny sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird robotic / tinny sound: So, I have following problem that I get weird tinny toned / robotic sound from chrome, discord & several other browsers i tried. Drivers up to date (also tried reinstalling them), so is windows (windows 10 latest build). Spotify & Edge are not affected by that, which means...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones fix robotic voice

2. jbl ear buds discord robot