Windows 10: My bluetooth icon disappeared from my laptop Windows 10

Discus and support My bluetooth icon disappeared from my laptop Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not being able to use bluetooth as the icon disappeared and it is also not showing in the Device Manager not showing even in hidden Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnubhutiDutta, Aug 1, 2020.

1. My bluetooth icon disappeared from my laptop Windows 10

I am not being able to use bluetooth as the icon disappeared and it is also not showing in the Device Manager not showing even in hidden Please help me.

:)

AnubhutiDutta, Aug 1, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Aug 1, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 1, 2020
  4. My bluetooth icon disappeared from my laptop Windows 10

Bluetooth disappeared from my laptop after Window update

After the Windows 10 update somewhere around December 2017 my blue tooth disappeared from my HP Spectre laptop-it is not listed anymore as a device AT ALL . Anyone else having a problem on any other laptops or the spectre?

VirginiaBailey1, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth icon disappeared from my laptop Windows 10

1. My bluetooth icon disappeared from my laptop Windows 10 - Similar Threads - bluetooth icon disappeared

2. my bluetooth icon disappear ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth icon disappear ?: my laptop have a bluetooth and it was work proberly but some day the bluetooth icon disapper i tried to trubleshoot and shutdown the device but it didnt solve the problem...
  3. my bluetooth icon disappear ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth icon disappear ?: my laptop have a bluetooth and it was work proberly but some day the bluetooth icon disapper i tried to trubleshoot and shutdown the device but it didnt solve the problem...
  4. my bluetooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth icon disappeared: Hi, I want to use by bluetooth today but for some reason it is missing in the action tray. I check the settings and it doesn't show any Bluetooth, the only way to see it is to show hidden, however when I toggle it on, it will give me error code 45. I want to use my blue tooth...
  5. my bluetooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth icon disappeared: Hi, I want to use by bluetooth today but for some reason it is missing in the action tray. I check the settings and it doesn't show any Bluetooth, the only way to see it is to show hidden, however when I toggle it on, it will give me error code 45. I want to use my blue tooth...
  6. Bluetooth disappeared from Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappeared from Windows 10 laptop: I downloaded and installed Bluetooth driver from manufacturer, however Bluetooth is still not available in Device manager, or in Bluetooth & Other devices....
  7. Bluetooth disappeared on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappeared on my laptop: Hi,I have an acer aspire E5 laptop. For some reason when i tried to connect my Bluetooth earphone, i could not find the Bluetooth toggle in the action center. I tried to manually switch it on from the settings, but the toggle for Bluetooth is missing. Bluetooth was even...
  8. Bluetooth has disappeared from my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my laptop: In the settings, there is no "On/Off" switch for Bluetooth. It's just not there. I've tried the Troubleshooter, it says BT is not available on this device, "Check Capability"? Detected. I've tried uninstalling and Reinstalling the Drivers, Nothing. Dell Laptop, if it...
  9. My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared: I no longer have access to turn on my Bluetooth in the settings. How do fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-has-disappeared/31e6efe2-b521-4f96-8335-ee9ed5cc5e2a
  10. Bluetooth has disappeared from my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my laptop: Hello all, My bluetooth wasn't connecting properly to my headphones earlier, so I tried to turn it off and on. Unfortunately, I couldn't turn it back on, and when I restarted settings the option to had disappeared: [ATTACH] The icon has also disappeared from the...