Windows 10: My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

Discus and support My Bluetooth is missing after updating!? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've updated my Windows 7 computer to Windows 11. After this process, the Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried everything on Internet but without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XxxX needs help, Nov 10, 2022.

1. My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

Hello, I've updated my Windows 7 computer to Windows 11. After this process, the Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried everything on Internet but without advantage.

:)

XxxX needs help, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Bluetooth failure since last Win 10 update

Hi Matt,

Bluetooth issues after a Windows update could be due to:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Corrupted Bluetooth or system files.
    • Corrupted Windows update.

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you run the Windows 10 built-in Bluetooth troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshoot in Windows search box and press Enter.
    • Select Bluetooth, then click Run the troubleshooter.

If that didn't work, try running
    System File Checker and DISM
    . Those are utilities in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Update us with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 10, 2022
  3. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Nov 10, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

Bluetooth missing after update

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

One of the things you can try is to enable the Hidden devices and check if you see Bluetooth device. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X, and select Device Manager.
    2. Click on View and select Show hidden devices.
    3. Expand Bluetooth and check if there are any hidden device.
    4. If you find any device, right click on it and select Update Driver.

As you get that the best driver is already installed, I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluetooth driver completely from the computer and then install it from the Dell website. To do this, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Bluetooth and right click on the
      Bluetooth device and click on Uninstall
      device
    3. Now, download the driver from
      Dell website
      and install it.
    4. Restart the computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 10, 2022
Thema:

My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

1. My Bluetooth is missing after updating!? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth missing updating

2. My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?: Hello, I've updated my Windows 7 computer to Windows 11. After this process, the Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried everything on Internet but without advantage....
  3. Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.: Hi all,My bluetooth device is suddenly missing today when I booted up the PC.I am running Windows 10 version 21H1.The bluetooth toggle button is missing from the Bluetooth and other devices settings page.Device manager is listing a bluetooth device but only after i view...
  4. Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004

Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004: I had updated my laptop to the mentioned below updates. And after that, a lot of toggles went missing and couldn't find Bluetooth option. Please guide me as Bluetooth is very much necessary for me. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA MISSING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA MISSING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE: Hi, I am having Lenovo Flex14. After updating windows 10 I can't find blue tooth device in systray and also in device drivers and when I try to add blue too device it says blue tooth is not on. But I can not switch it on, it doesn't respond. Also my inbuilt camera is not...
  6. Bluetooth driver missing after Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth driver missing after Windows 10 updates: For some reason when I have any update for Windows 10, my Bluetooth driver is missing afterwards. So after every update I go to HP's website to reinstall the driver. Has anyone else had this issue and have they resolved it?...
  7. Missing Bluetooth after windows update

Missing Bluetooth after windows update: Hi, can you please help me I have looked for and tried everything that I can find to reinstall Bluetooth on my computer. I had it before updates were installed. Now there is not even an icon in the device manager. My computer is an HP elite desktop 64 bit running Windows pro....
  8. Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update

Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update: Installed windows 10 2 yrs. ago. Recently purchased bluetooth device, discovered after a FEW hrs with device tech support, I have no bluetooth!! Where did it go??...
  9. My Bluetooth is missing?

My Bluetooth is missing?: Hi i was currently trying to set up a Bluetooth speaker when i noticed my Bluetooth was missing when I have used Bluetooth devices on this computer before I opened the Device Manager and went to Dell Wireless Bluetooth and it said This device cannot start. (Code 10)...
  10. Bluetooth is missing after auto update

Bluetooth is missing after auto update: When I went to sleep last night, my desktop had Bluetooth. When I woke up this morning, my computer had turned itself off after an automatic update. When I turned it back on, my Bluetooth devices wouldn't work. I clicked in and underneath the device it said, "Bluetooth off"....