Windows 10: My bluetooth is turned off.

Discus and support My bluetooth is turned off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth says the bluetooth is turned off. How do I get it turned back on? I can't connect my E7 headphones or iPhone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HalJenner, Mar 8, 2020.

1. HalJenner Win User

My bluetooth is turned off.

My Bluetooth says the bluetooth is turned off. How do I get it turned back on? I can't connect my E7 headphones or iPhone

:)

HalJenner, Mar 8, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Mar 8, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Mar 8, 2020
  4. My bluetooth is turned off.

Unable to turn on Bluetooth

Hi,

I will certainly help you to find Bluetooth.

Kindly answer the question to assist you further:

What is the make and model of your computer?

First I would suggest you to check whether your airplane mode is on or off.

Kindly refer the steps below to check for the airplane mode:

• Press Windows key + I form keyboard to open setting.
    • Go to network and internet.
    • Click on Airplane mode and select turn off.
    Please refer the following steps to find Bluetooth:

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.

If you still face difficulty in finding the option, kindly refer the section
    Learn more about Bluetooth fixing problems from the
    below link to fix the issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth is turned off.

1. My bluetooth is turned off. - Similar Threads - bluetooth turned off

2. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  3. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  4. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. turning bluetooth on and off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turning bluetooth on and off: hi. i can't turn my bluetooth on. i dont see the button of turning on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-bluetooth-on-and-off/d9c4397b-cc62-4f58-8422-0affec5dec30
  6. Bluetooth is turned off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth is turned off.: I really don't know what happened but today morning it was just fine. But a few minutes ago my headphones disconnected randomly and didn't connect. So I unplugged my TP-Link USB driver and re-inserted it. Then this issue started. "Bluetooth is turned off" text would appear...
  7. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hi there, So I was playing a game on my PC at around 6:30 pm now 7:41 pm and I got a notification to install a Windows 10 update. So I downloaded the update, my PC restarted and when it launched back up, my Bluetooth devices were disconnected. With the message showing...
  8. Bluetooth is turned off.

Bluetooth is turned off.: Why does windows keep saying bluetooth is turned off without the toggle in settings to turn it back on? It happens each time I log in. Every time I want to turn on bluetooth I never choose to turn it off I have to disable and re-enable the bluetooth adapter in device manager....
  9. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hello, last night I was using my Bluetooth speaker, and later my Bluetooth headphones, all the way until midnight with no issue whatsoever. This morning when I woke up, I tried turning on my speaker again but it wouldn't connect to my computer. I checked my Bluetooth settings...
  10. Bluetooth is Turned Off

Bluetooth is Turned Off: When i tried to Pair my Wireless Headphone, my Notebook Shows "Bluetooth is turned Off". And whe i go to Device manager to Fix that, it Shows "WIndows has stopped this Device Because it has Reported a Problem Code 43". I've Already Run a Troubleshoot for Bluetooth and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have no bluetooth on/off button 2020