Windows 10: My bluetooth isn't there anymore

Discus and support My bluetooth isn't there anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leo Exists, Aug 16, 2022.

1. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt let me turn it to automatic for some reason ? everytime i tried it said "the parameter is incorrect" and i wasnt able to do it! when i manually pressed start it didnt change a thing and my bluetooth still doesnt work! there isnt even a button to turn it off and on anymore ? i need some help pls

:)

Leo Exists, Aug 16, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 16, 2022
  3. BerthNerd Win User
    Graphics Card not detected anymore

From one day to another, my graphics card (Radeon HD 6870) was not detected anymore.

The card is not listed in the device manager anymore.

So far I tried: take the card out and put back in, to see if any contacts didn´t work, installing the latest AMD driver manually and I tried reseting my BIOS, but I´m not sure if I did it correctly.

t still isn´t working.

BerthNerd, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

My bluetooth isn't there anymore

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

My bluetooth isn't there anymore

1. My bluetooth isn't there anymore - Similar Threads - bluetooth isn't anymore

2. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  3. My bluetooth isnt their anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth isnt their anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  4. My bluetooth isnt their anymore

My bluetooth isnt their anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  5. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  6. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  7. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth isn't working: The switch for the bluetooth disappeared so I can't turn it on. I tried every simple steps: - My pc is updated to the latest version - I troubleshooted the bluetooth multiple times and restarted my pc - I tried to rollback bluetooth in the device manager Additionnal...
  9. Most of my keyboard isn't working anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most of my keyboard isn't working anymore: I just tried to log on to my laptop (Lenovo Yoga, Windows 10) but I couldn't because my keyboard isn't working. This happens occasionally. Usually, pressing Ctrl Alt Del or caps lock helps and I can use it again. However, this time, nothing worked and I can't use my touch pad...
  10. My bluetooth isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth isn't working.: Hi,I am Mohan I own a ASUS K55A laptop and it is built in with bluetooth 4.0 And i also have the latest version of windows in my systemversion 2004. I installed all the feature updates and the quality updates. I also tried the troubleshooter. But the troubleshooter...