Windows 10: My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !

Discus and support My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop ! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus 17" running Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 12GB Ram I followed all the steps to repair my bluetooth from the link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 1Bstro, Apr 20, 2020.

1. 1Bstro Win User

My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !

I have an Asus 17" running Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 12GB Ram

I followed all the steps to repair my bluetooth from the link below ...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

When i restart my laptop it's back ... i play a movie or music ... and within a few minutes bluetooth

deletes itself ... My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop ! 1e2411f2-1cce-4953-bec3-2deaee008ed1?upload=true.png

Does someone has a fix for this problem ???

:)

1Bstro, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 20, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

1. My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop ! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keeps deleting

2. Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?: When I start up my computer my bluetooth drivers are working, and by working I mean on. There is an interactive button, but when I try to bluetooth anything to the computer, it can't find anything and just ends up running in circles. After a while, or if I switch my bluetooth...
  3. Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?: When I start up my computer my bluetooth drivers are working, and by working I mean on. There is an interactive button, but when I try to bluetooth anything to the computer, it can't find anything and just ends up running in circles. After a while, or if I switch my bluetooth...
  4. My laptop keep on rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keep on rebooting itself: My laptop keep on rebooting itself, it will suddenly go black and on back while my keyboard is still on, after checking Event Viewer i saw The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. pls how can i solve this issue:Error Message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  5. My laptop keep on rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keep on rebooting itself: My laptop keep on rebooting itself, it will suddenly go black and on back while my keyboard is still on, after checking Event Viewer i saw The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. pls how can i solve this issue:Error Message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  6. My laptop keeps shutting itself off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop keeps shutting itself off: My laptop is a Hewlett Packard 14s-dp1504na. This seems like a serious problem. If I leave my laptop for any length of time it just turns itself off. An example of this was when I turned the laptop over to read the model as written on the bottom, so that I could include the...
  7. My laptop keeps locking itself while in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps locking itself while in use: For whatever reason, my laptop keeps locking itself when I play games, and no, its not overheating. The specs were built to withstand heavy gaming, with a gpu of 1660ti. Whenever it locks itself, it doesn't show any slideshows or pictures. It just shuts down after 2 seconds...
  8. my Bluetooth drivers keeps deleted off by itself windows 10 inspiron 7375

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my Bluetooth drivers keeps deleted off by itself windows 10 inspiron 7375: just noticed from few months ago after some updates my PC Bluetooth drivers keeps deleting itself, I might reinstall it but after few days again they disappear and my Bluetooth stop working. please help me what I'm I suppose to do, and I've been downloading the right drivers...
  9. bluetooth deleting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth deleting itself: so a few weeks ago everything was fine and dandy, but suddenly my bluetooth devices stopped connecting to my computer. I looked through the settings to find that not only was bluetooth "off", but the button for turning it back on had disappeared. I looked around online for...
  10. My Laptop Keeps On Locking Itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Keeps On Locking Itself.: So i opened up my laptop, then suddenly it won’t turn on. And when it did, whenever i typed in my pin, it would also automatically lock. Is my battery dead? It’d really frustrating since i can’t get to use it....