Windows 10: My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge.

Discus and support My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello , i have the problem that i am going to mention for about 4 months but i didn't get 2 anoyed . NOW I AM No.1 when i turn on the Bluetooth to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertTaleski, Nov 30, 2018.

1. My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge.

Hello ,

i have the problem that i am going to mention for about 4 months but i didn't get 2 anoyed . NOW I AM

No.1 when i turn on the Bluetooth to connect to bluetooth speaker JBL GO the WIFI drops and there is no internet at all . but the WIFI is sitll connected to the wifi , onyl that there is no intenet.

No2 . i constantly use Google Chrome and very very very often the browser is very slow . for example am i searching for google new and after 10 second searching it gives me the error for not reaching the specific site . and if i refresh and meanwile i open MIcrosofT Edge , goog chrome is up and loading the page, and i have to repeat after almost evry search so it can load faster i have to click on random link on microsoft edge so it will somehow feed it with energy and start searching.

BTW the laptop is reinstaled 5 days ago and there is no change at the behavior of the G.Chrome and the Bluetooth as well.

i tried factory reset. updeting drivers ( everything is fully updated .... HELP My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge. :)

i am using Asus Aspire X455L

Windows 10 - 64 bit

Google Chrome: 70.0.3538.110 Bluetooth driver Qualcomm Atheros Communications 27.6.2015 , driver version 10.0.1.1

network driver Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter - driver version 3.0.2.201

THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO WILL TRY OR WILL FIX MY PROBLEM BY PLACING OPTION.

:)

RobertTaleski, Nov 30, 2018
  2. mkaars17 Win User

Issue with Google Chrome loading but Internet Explorer works fine

I have a windows 10, MSI gaming laptop and recently had a hard drive failure. Swapped the HHD out for a SSD. I booted into a Recovery USB and windows loaded. Soon after I started seeing issues with google chrome. Before the hard drive failure I never once
    saw an issue with google chrome.

Whenever I launch Chrome, the web pages are slow to load/ do not load at all. I receive the Error ( ERR_TIMED_OUT) frequently. However, internet explorer and edge will work just fine.

I have forgotten the WIFI from Network list then restarted my computer and issue persisted.

I have reset/turned off my router/modem, restarted my computer and issue persisted.

I have reinstalled/updated my Wireless internet driver and then did previous steps above and issue still persists.

Not sure if anyone on here knows if there is a problem with google chrome, but I have not found any similar post out on the internet.

mkaars17, Nov 30, 2018
  3. mlg63 Win User
    microsoft edge gets open with google chrome

Do not select Edge in a search engine like Google and do not use that MS Edge shortcut on the Chrome page you show above. Click on the
    blue e in the taskbar to open Edge. You seem to actually have Chrome installed and might be signed into your Google/Gmail acct. If you sign into your Gmail acct, you sign into Chrome and Google. Turn off sync in your Google-gmail acct. Open
    your google acct to change preferences.

mlg63, Nov 30, 2018
  4. My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge.

microsoft edge gets open with google chrome

i have windows 10 in my pc

when i click on icon of microsoft soft edge then it get open with
    google chrome but idon't have google chrome installed
    in pc

i have already tried to reset microsoft edge using powershell method.

help me plz..

BhupeshPatel, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge.

1. My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth kills WIFI

2. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  3. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  4. Why is KB5003254 Killing Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is KB5003254 Killing Google Chrome?: I just was forced to install KB5003254 on my mostly new Dell Windows 10 Home computer. The Google Chrome browser immediately stopped working. It won't launch. I uninstalled the update KB5003254 and Google Chrome works just fine now. But, Windows Update is trying its best to...
  5. google chrome is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome is not opening: the application has failed to start because it side-by-side configuration is incorrect.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-opening/a3cdf030-932d-47ff-b600-126b74d92256
  6. Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc.

Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc.: When starting the computer, a message of diagnostic was display in the black screen and then there was a message of auto repair. After that, I started using the computer but couldnt open Microsfot edge, chrome or settings.[IMG]...
  7. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: Restarted my computer and now Google Chrome will not open up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/ac556932-f95f-4c55-887f-dbe4c5984b43
  8. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome will not open: Google chrome will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/5daf90aa-2128-4caf-9296-d3470efb3b3b
  9. Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge: recently when I try to click hyperlinks they don't load sayin that it cant seem to reach the page would you like to search it on bing and when I say do so it tries to load and goes hmmm cant seem to load would you like to load bing using bing. but if I take that same link and...
  10. Chrome and Edge Not Loading / Opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome and Edge Not Loading / Opening: Hi, Chrome and Edge browsers are not opening. I uninstalled chrome a few times, I could not open as administrator, and when I run troubleshooter compatibility, the program will not open for Test Program. I recently updated Windows 10 - 2018-11 cumulative update for windows...