Windows 10: My Bluetooth mouse randomly disconnects

Discus and support My Bluetooth mouse randomly disconnects in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently had to buy 2 new replacement mice because my old one broke. The first one was a wireless USB mouse, which outright broke randomly, needing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GarunixReborn, May 29, 2020.

1. My Bluetooth mouse randomly disconnects

I recently had to buy 2 new replacement mice because my old one broke. The first one was a wireless USB mouse, which outright broke randomly, needing me to turn the mouse off and on again to reconnect. I replaced this one with a HP bluetooth mouse which does the same thing, except it sometimes reconnects after a few seconds on its own. This has been happening for 2 weeks now and none of the solutions i've seen have done anything remotely useful in fixing my issue. It seems to occur more often when i'm doing something more CPU intensive. Here's what i've done

• Turned off "Allow computer to turn device off to save power" for the bluetooth radio (Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R))
    • Turned off the same setting for everything under System devices
    • Turned off the same setting for every other bluetooth device, including my headphones which NEVER had any bluetooth issues
    • Turned off the same setting for USB ports
    • Disabled USB selective suspend
    • Uninstalled and Reinstalled the mouse driver

I know this isn't a issue with the mouse because it's happened twice in a row. The only difference between the one mouse that worked and the 2 that didn't is that I used the original one on my mac before I moved over to windows. I can't stand this anymore this issue is driving me insane.

submitted by /u/GarunixReborn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GarunixReborn, May 29, 2020

2. Bluetooth Mouse randomly connects/disconnects

Hi

My brother has a Lennovo Notebook with Windows 10. He also has a Microsoft Designer Mouse (Bluetooth) connected to it. Now, just suddenly two weeks ago the mouse pointer did not move smooth anymore. Also the mouse connects and disconnects randomly and also
    at quite some speed. He bought a new mouse (same mouse) and still the same story. He connected my MS Sculpt Mouse.... and still the same story. I have updated the Lennovo Bluetooth drivers but the problem persist. I searched for drivers for the mouse but couldnt
    find any. Any suggestions please?

Kind regards

Jaco Pretorius

JacoPretorius, May 29, 2020
  3. JMAlbert Win User
    JMAlbert, May 29, 2020
  4. My Bluetooth mouse randomly disconnects

Microsoft mouse disconnects randomly from Windows 10

Yes, I recognize there are similarities with other posted questions. But mine hasn't been fixed by those answers, and it's slightly different.

I have a Microsoft 3600 bluetooth mouse. It randomly disconnects, which is frustrating. Here's an interesting observation: Under "Manage Bluetooth devices" it stays "connected" *and* if I use my trackpad to scroll overtop this window, the mouse reconnects.
    WHY?! This is the solution I've been using, but since I can't always keep the Manage Bluetooth devices window open, this is a big irritant!

Suggestions?

Dan_Rhythm, May 29, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth mouse randomly disconnects

1. My Bluetooth mouse randomly disconnects - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse randomly

2. Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly: I purchased the Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop pair: The mouse and keyboard combo. The mouse seems to disconnect/stop working whenever it feels like it. If I'm not playing a game, it doesn't happen as often, but either way it will suddenly stop moving or responding to mouse...
  3. Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects Randomly: I purchased the Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop pair: The mouse and keyboard combo. The mouse seems to disconnect/stop working whenever it feels like it. If I'm not playing a game, it doesn't happen as often, but either way it will suddenly stop moving or responding to mouse...
  4. Mouse disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse disconnecting randomly: I have the Hati S gaming mouse, I have the drivers and software installed. Probably about a month ago it started unplugging randomly, then it'd pop back into existence in a second or so. I thought it might have been my USB hub so I switched it to my motherboard USB slots but...
  5. Mictosoft Arch Bluetooth Mouse randomly disconnects

Mictosoft Arch Bluetooth Mouse randomly disconnects: I am using a Microsoft Arch Bluetooth mouse with a Surface laptop 3 and My mouse stops working frequently. The only thing that reconnects my mouse is shutting down and restarting my laptop. I have tried restarting the Bluetooth and a few other things to reconnect it but...
  6. Mouse disconnects randomly

Mouse disconnects randomly: Hi In the last few weeks late 2020 my mouse has started randomly disconnecting for a second and reconnecting. How do I know this? Well I can here the MS sound as the mouse disconnects and in game I lose all control for about 1-2 sec, then it comes back. Could happen once a...
  7. Bluetooth randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth randomly disconnecting: On my ASUS VivoBook laptop the Bluetooth will randomly disconnect my Logitech M720 mouse and AirPods while I’m using them. I can’t seem to figure out the problem I don’t think it’s an issue with either of these devices I think it’s a problem with Windows. The Bluetooth will...
  8. Bluetooth mouse disconnecting

Bluetooth mouse disconnecting: Hi there - after a fairly recent "major" update to Win10, my Bluetooth mouse starts up OK then disconnects. When I click on the Bluetooth icon, show all Bluetooth devices, it magically re-appears. Then after a while, it disconnects again. I have turned off power management...
  9. My bluetooth disconnects randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My bluetooth disconnects randomly.: I am using a Bluetooth dongle called CSR8510 A10. And when I connect the dongle with my PC it connects normally. After that I connect my headphone with the Bluetooth dongle. It also connects normally. But after that when I spend some time and when I play some music or sounds...
  10. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...