Windows 10: My bluetooth mouse stooped working out of no where

Discus and support My bluetooth mouse stooped working out of no where in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I use a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop as my daily driver, With it, I use the Logitech MX anywhere 2 Bluetooth mouse with it. I have been using it for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregoryDiaz1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. My bluetooth mouse stooped working out of no where

hello, I use a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop as my daily driver, With it, I use the Logitech MX anywhere 2 Bluetooth mouse with it. I have been using it for a few months now, a few days ago my mouse stop working with my laptop. Under pair, the device would not connect. when I removed the device and attempted a new connection. the laptop was able to make the connection with the mouse, it said connected, but when I moved the mouse around my course did not move at all. I have eliminated the possibility of it being the mouse as I was able to usefully able to pair it with my home desktop and use it. other devices like my Bluetooth headphones and my ink pen both continue to work on my laptop. I also attempted to use another working wireless mouse and it was able to connect but was not able to move the cursor. I also have already tried deleting all the Bluetooth drivers and devices and reinstall them, none have made much progress. I don't know what to do.

:)

GregoryDiaz1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Bluetooth mouse not working

If you are talking about the W7/10 dual boot? It shouldn't have any issues with the driver being installed for both systems as they run independently. Bluetooth is still just a connection medium like USB, it just happens to be wireless. This means a device connecting via Bluetooth will still need to have W10 drivers to connect and work. My suggestion would be to consider how much time and energy you are putting into getting the mouse working versus buying a new mouse that is W10 compatible. My bluetooth mouse stooped working out of no where :)

Shadowzone, Feb 12, 2019
  4. My bluetooth mouse stooped working out of no where

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

My bluetooth mouse stooped working out of no where

1. My bluetooth mouse stooped working out of no where - Similar Threads - bluetooth mouse stooped

2. My Bluetooth mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth mouse not working: My mouse not working on wondows 10, still new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-not-working/b374ab5b-237d-42d9-8aac-d2c916122b48
  3. My Bluetooth mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth mouse not working: My mouse not working on wondows 10, still new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-not-working/b374ab5b-237d-42d9-8aac-d2c916122b48
  4. My Bluetooth mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth mouse not working?

Bluetooth mouse not working?: so, my bluetooth mouse has worked for a pretty long time, and it still does on my desktop. But on my laptop, now everytime I plug the bluetooth connector in and turn it on, my mouse wont click anything, and it my mousepad wont click anything either. Is there a way to fix...
  6. Bluetooth mouse not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse not working?: so, my bluetooth mouse has worked for a pretty long time, and it still does on my desktop. But on my laptop, now everytime I plug the bluetooth connector in and turn it on, my mouse wont click anything, and it my mousepad wont click anything either. Is there a way to fix...
  7. Bluetooth mouse not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth mouse not working

Bluetooth mouse not working: I have a Bluetooth 3.0 mouse that stopped functioning 2 days ago. I have un-installed and reinstalled the mouse several times. In the Bluetooth window, the mouse shows "connected" but doesn't say it is "paired." My laptop is a Dell XPS 15 and uses Windows 10. My Bluetooth...
  9. Where is my bluetooth?

Where is my bluetooth?: I don't mean to bother anyone but I have a dilemma. I don't have an option to turn Bluetooth on or off. I'm trying to connect my new wireless mouse I got for Christmas but, I don't see the option to turn Bluetooth on or off. I clicked the "Get Help" button but that didn't...
  10. Bluetooth mouse not working

Bluetooth mouse not working: Have just set up the dual boot on this machine and just cannot get the Blu tooth mouse (generic brand) to work in 10. I have installed the correct driver checked for updates etc but it just keeps searching any ideas please - the mouse works perfectly in the 7 boot. 81172