Windows 10: My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

Discus and support My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter shows the same submitted by /u/BORSEC12345678 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BORSEC12345678, Oct 29, 2019.

1. My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

/u/BORSEC12345678, Oct 29, 2019
  2. JoeDuarte Win User

"Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing

Hi Antonio – I had the same issue last week and fixed it. Forget about Services settings or the Programs list in Control Panel.
    1. Open Device Manager (right-click on your Start button, then in the pop-up menu click on Device Manager)
    2. In Device Manager, double-click on Bluetooth – it's the second item listed, right after Audio Inputs...
    3. Now you'll see a list of items under Bluetooth. Your Bluetooth adapter/card will be in this list, and its name will be company that makes it. e.g. Intel Wireless Bluetooth. Ignore the other items listed under Bluetooth, the Microsoft stuff and any Bluetooth devices that you see in the list, like mice or headphones. If you don't know who makes your Bluetooth card, this info will be in your paperwork, and on the PC-maker's website. It's often Intel, so if you see Intel Wireless Bluetooth, just double-click on it. If your supplier is different than click on them instead.
    4. Look at the initial screen that pops up. Under Device Status, it will say "The device is working properly", or is not working properly. If it says it's not working properly, open the Driver tab in this window, and click the Enable button.

My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... [​IMG]

That should fix it. Might need a reboot, but I don't remember. Go into Settings --> Devices, and Bluetooth should be back.
    Later,
    Joe Duarte
    On Twitter: ValidScience

JoeDuarte, Oct 29, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 29, 2019
  4. nick255 Win User

My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

1. My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... - Similar Threads - bluetooth working shows

2. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56: Hi, My windows 10 system was working fine, but after windows update, TAP-Windows Provider V9 network not able to reinstall. TAP network Adapter failed to configure with message "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56" Same network...
  3. “Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code 56)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code 56): Hello people, so I upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 10 home and now my internet adapters no longer work I’ve looked everywhere,watched every video,tried everything and nothing’s worked I can no longer connect to Internet via Ethernet or wireless connection and need...
  4. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device

Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device: I was using a realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller without any issues.One day when I came to use it for connecting to my wifi.It appeared irresponsive and when i checked it in the device manager, it showed me the error "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...
  5. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code-56)

Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code-56): I was using a D-LINK dwa-131 nano n usb wifi adapter for the last 6 months. Yesterday i tried to update the driver for the adapter. I downloaded the drivers from http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/wireless-n-nano-usb-adapter/ After the successful installation, the...
  6. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (wifi card)

Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (wifi card): My Wi-Fi card on my surface pro 4 suddenly stopped with connecting to wireless networks, and when checking device manager, the message in the title pops up. There is no vpn (the closest being VMWare which i disabled already) and I’m not sure if I should take this to the...
  7. Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class...

Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class...: Both my network cards ( wired and wireless) and my Bluetooth adapter shows the same error. How it happened:- i installed vm-ware and wanted to bridge the vm i created to my LAN adapter...but it threw an error saying that "there are no unbridged network adapters" this was...
  8. windows is still setting up the class configuration of this device.

windows is still setting up the class configuration of this device.: Both my network cards ( wired and wireless) and my Bluetooth adapter shows the same error. How it happened:- i installed vm-ware and wanted to bridge the vm i created to my LAN adapter...but it threw an error saying that "there are no unbridged network adapters" this was...
  9. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device, Code 56

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device, Code 56: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If the internet is not working on your PC and you see an error message called Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (Code 56), you need to check out these solutions. This problem happens with [...] This post Windows is still...
  10. New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...: My old motherboard was going - not reading HDDs, sound failure, network failure, so I bought a new motherboard. Everything else works again, but I still don't have network back. I am running: MSI A320M motherboard AMD Ryzen 5 1500X CPU 8 GB RAM Windows 10 v1803 When...