Windows 10: my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

Discus and support my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am trying to bluetooth from action center,icon is missing and unable switch on the bluetooth from settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by umashankar patel, Jun 2, 2023.

1. my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

i am trying to bluetooth from action center,icon is missing and unable switch on the bluetooth from settings.

:)

umashankar patel, Jun 2, 2023

2. Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Can't Find Bluetooth on device manager.

Hi LoChung,

This may be caused by a corrupt or an outdated driver. It may also be caused by an incorrect device connection setup.

We suggest that you check Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Please perform the steps on the following
    topics to resolve your issue:

• How can I automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?
    • The Bluetooth toggle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on.
    • Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown device listed in the Device Manager.

If the issue still persists, kindly give us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried your Bluetooth device with another computer and check if you were able to use it?

Keep us updated with the status of the issue so that we can resume working on your concern.

Rey Cam, Jun 2, 2023
  4. AndreePin Win User

my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

1. my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do? - Similar Threads - bluetooth radio missing

2. Bluetooth missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  3. Bluetooth radio missing from device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth radio missing from device manager.: My Wi-Fi card exact model is GC-WBAX210 circled in red has a BT 5.2 module on it that gets connected using an internal USB header. Yesterday it was working fine and showed up in device manager under the Xed out BCM20703.The one Xed out is for my HTC Vive and isn't usable as a...
  4. Bluetooth radio missing from device manager.

Bluetooth radio missing from device manager.: My Wi-Fi card exact model is GC-WBAX210 circled in red has a BT 5.2 module on it that gets connected using an internal USB header. Yesterday it was working fine and showed up in device manager under the Xed out BCM20703.The one Xed out is for my HTC Vive and isn't usable as a...
  5. my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?: i am trying to bluetooth from action center,icon is missing and unable switch on the bluetooth from settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-radio-is-missing-from-device-manager/ed27f5b0-2539-495a-a8a9-5409631c59b4
  6. my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?: i am trying to bluetooth from action center,icon is missing and unable switch on the bluetooth from settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-radio-is-missing-from-device-manager/ed27f5b0-2539-495a-a8a9-5409631c59b4
  7. Bluetooth missing from Device Manager

Bluetooth missing from Device Manager: I'm not entirely sure what happened but I left my PC on a Windows Defender Full Scan before I went away for 15minutes. My PC was shut down when I was back and after turning it on, the Bluetooth icon disappeared and I couldn't find it in device manager unless I click "show...
  8. Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager: I've been having issues with my laptop suddenly thinking it doesn't support bluetooth. I've tried all the options I can find including running the troubleshooter, telling device manager to show hidden items, downloading and installing the latest drivers from the laptop...
  9. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: In the middle of listening to my bluetooth speaker last night, I went to unpair the speaker, windows said I could not remove the device. At this time I noticed the button to enable or disable bluetooth was no longer there. Also the bluetooth icon in the system tray...
  10. Bluetooth Radio has disappeared from device manager

Bluetooth Radio has disappeared from device manager: Good afternoon all, I have been using my bluetooth mouse just fine on my new Dell XPS-9575 for several months. Well today, it quit working, along with all bluetooth devices. Apparently bluetooth is OFF. I checked the device manager and it is no longer there. I have tried...