Windows 10: My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker

Discus and support My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth speaker suddenly stopped working. In the services tab of config manager, the Bluetooth Audio Gateway service is stopped, and doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelZdyrko, Jun 13, 2019.

1. My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker

My bluetooth speaker suddenly stopped working. In the services tab of config manager, the Bluetooth Audio Gateway service is stopped, and doesn't respond to any way to restart it. The Bluetooth Support Service is running.

?

:)

MichaelZdyrko, Jun 13, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Jun 13, 2019
  3. ceduriki Win User
    Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Jun 13, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker

Logitech Announces Bluetooth Speakers Z600

Today Logitech introduced the Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600, an elegantly designed pair of wireless stereo speakers that complement the sleek good looks of Mac and Ultrabook computers. With these speakers you can effortlessly stream music and other audio from your computer, smartphone or tablet. Three devices can be active at the same time, and switching among them is as simple as pressing pause on one and play on another.

"The Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 were designed to resemble an object of art using shapes, materials, and colors that meld with the modern living space and complement the look of ultrathin laptops," said Charlotte Johs, Logitech global vice president of brand development and portfolio for PC accessories. "And with built-in Bluetooth connectivity, a first for Logitech multimedia speakers, these speakers are ideal for today's wireless, multi-device lifestyle."

My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker 137a_thm.jpg

Whether you're listening to music, watching a movie, playing a game or video chatting, the Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 deliver clear, well-defined audio. With 3 drivers in each speaker, this system is engineered to provide superior acoustics for any space.

The controls on the Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 are another integral component of the clean design. The entire top panel of the right speaker is a smooth, responsive touch disc. To dial the volume up or down, simply glide a finger around the edge. The other controls - power, Bluetooth pairing and 3.5 mm input - are hidden discreetly in the back. And because every detail is important, even the power cord has been carefully considered. Specially designed, lay-flat cables run between the speakers and the power adapter, so there's never an unsightly tangle of wires on your desk, table or countertop.

A USB Bluetooth transceiver is included with the Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 to ensure the best wireless experience with computers. Connecting through native Bluetooth may be possible, but some computers may not permit audio streaming or smooth device switching. The included USB Bluetooth transceiver also allows you to connect wirelessly to computers that don't support Bluetooth. In addition, you can connect the speakers to any device with an audio output using the 3.5mm auxiliary input.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600 are expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in August 2013, for a suggested retail price of $149.99.

btarunr, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker

1. My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - bluetooth services seem

2. My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker: i have a gigabyte x670 gaming x ax motherboard with built in bluetooth and i can no longer get my bluetooth speaker to connect. i had problems with it and deleted the device from the registry. and the reason i did this was because when i tried to remove the device it always...
  3. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  4. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  5. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  6. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  7. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

8. i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker

i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker: please can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-s311-bluetooth-speaker/58e1a094-7dc9-443c-b6a5-d8b18a1193ab
  9. connecting my bluetooth speaker

connecting my bluetooth speaker: hi, my name is dinesh. i m trying to play audio through my JBL FLIP 2 bluetooth speaker. it shows conneted but the sound is not coming through my speaker. i troubleshooted and it shows A2DP has an error. i checked it in divice manager also it shows the file is not digitally...
  10. Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc

Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc: Hello Experts i can't connect my speaker to my Pc i have windows 10 also i tried to connect to my Iphone and work without any problem any helps will be appreciate...