Windows 10: My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is...

Discus and support My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have connected my sound device LG CM4350 to my laptop HP Elitebook 840 G5 through Bluetooth. But the sound is still on the laptop. When I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gian Barahona, May 20, 2020.

1. My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is...

I have connected my sound device LG CM4350 to my laptop HP Elitebook 840 G5 through Bluetooth.

But the sound is still on the laptop. When I go to Bluetooth setting, it says connected but when I go to Sounds setting is not there, even when I try to change the output sound, it is not showing there.

Anyone can help me with this, please?

thanks

Gian B.

:)

Gian Barahona, May 20, 2020

2. Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output

I have a Insignia NS-SB216 soundbar. This morning it was connected and working fine. Then for whatever reason my PC crashed and I had to restart. Now the soundbar is connected but it doesn't appear as a sound output device so I have no sound. How can it
    be connected but not be selectable as an output? Instead I have "streaming microphones" and the monitor listed (the latter doesn't even have speakers). I have turned Bluetooth off and on and removed the device completely and reconnected. It's still connected
    but no matter what I do it will not be listed as an output device. Now I have no sound due to a random crash.

Starwind Amada, May 20, 2020
  3. Tobbe Win User
    Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is... ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is... d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is... :(

My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is... DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is... :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, May 20, 2020
  4. My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is...

No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 20, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is...

1. My Bluetooth sound device is connected, but it does't appeared on the output. However it is... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth sound device

2. Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device: My Jabees bluetooth earbuds have been working fine with my HP Envy. Recently, they have stopped showing up as an output option even though they are connected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled them, drivers, and anything else I can think of. I also noticed that when I find...
  3. Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device: My Jabees bluetooth earbuds have been working fine with my HP Envy. Recently, they have stopped showing up as an output option even though they are connected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled them, drivers, and anything else I can think of. I also noticed that when I find...
  4. Connected Bluetooth device without output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connected Bluetooth device without output: Hey,I'm trying a wireless Bluetooth audio device for my pc but I'm getting lots of issues like not seeing its name in troubleshoot area when its connected or in the "Devices and Printers" area its marked as in progress setup and sometimes I'm getting "setup blocked by group...
  5. Connected Bluetooth device without output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected Bluetooth device without output: Hey,I'm trying a wireless Bluetooth audio device for my pc but I'm getting lots of issues like not seeing its name in troubleshoot area when its connected or in the "Devices and Printers" area its marked as in progress setup and sometimes I'm getting "setup blocked by group...
  6. Connected Bluetooth device without output

7. Bluetooth Speaker connected but not listed as Sound Output Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker connected but not listed as Sound Output Device: Hi,So as the title suggests I have a Gravastar Mars Pro speaker which I want to use with my Windows 11 Pc. The speakers had originally worked for me on Windows 10, However, since updating to Windows 11, whenever I go to use them they do not appear as a sound output device,...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker connected but not listed as Sound Output Device

Bluetooth Speaker connected but not listed as Sound Output Device: Hi,So as the title suggests I have a Gravastar Mars Pro speaker which I want to use with my Windows 11 Pc. The speakers had originally worked for me on Windows 10, However, since updating to Windows 11, whenever I go to use them they do not appear as a sound output device,...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...

Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...: Hello. I'm having an issue with my Philips PH805BK, where they are not being detected as a playback device. I have a desktop with a 5.0 bluetooth dongle, with its own drivers already installed. I've tried the dongle on my laptop and it works, so this is not the problem....
  10. Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output

Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output: I have a Insignia NS-SB216 soundbar. This morning it was connected and working fine. Then for whatever reason my PC crashed and I had to restart. Now the soundbar is connected but it doesn't appear as a sound output device so I have no sound. How can it be connected but not...