Windows 10: My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other...

Discus and support My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried everything from restarting my pc to uninstalling and reinstalling my Bluetooth drivers. I've factory reset my Bluetooth device and ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jc p smith, Nov 9, 2019.

1. My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other...

I have tried everything from restarting my pc to uninstalling and reinstalling my Bluetooth drivers. I've factory reset my Bluetooth device and ran trouble shooter on Bluetooth I also have the latest update of windows 10.

:)

jc p smith, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

How do i control Bluetooth speaker volume independently

Once you've set the physical volume buttons on the device whilst controlling it's Master Volume, say 50%, switch back to the PC Master from the Volume flyout......

My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other... [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 9, 2019
  3. awalt Win User
    Adjusting headphone volume

I hope this is the correct forum...for the first time I used headphones in Windows 10 Pro, and I found the normal Fn-F6 and Fn-F7 that adjust speaker volume do not work to adjust headphone volume - nor does the slider in the task tray. I can go into Control Panel and find the speakers and adjust them, and they are set as default. But it seems to me that in past versions (I came from Windows 7) when headphones were plugged in, the audio slider in task bar adjusted them - when headphones were not plugged in, it adjusted speaker volume.

Do I have to go into Control Panel every time I want to tweak headphone volume? What am I missing?

awalt, Nov 9, 2019
  4. My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other...

X-Fi only controls front speaker's volume.

It's definitely set to 4 channels and the Volume control is control panel are where they should although there are only two sliders. Shouldn't there be four?

Update on what I've figured out. If I go into the creative volume panel and adjust the "Wave" volume slider it adjusts all four speaker volumes but the "master volume" control for both windows and creative volume control panel only adjust the front two. Trashy and clunky. I want to get everything balanced and then have a true master volume control instead of having to adjust two volume controls every time I want to turn my music up or down.

Polaris573, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other...

1. My bluetooth speaker cannot be adjusted by the master volume slider on windows 10 other... - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker cannot

2. Headphones master volume slider not doing anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones master volume slider not doing anything: At first Windows 10 suddenly stopped recognizing headphones. So I ran the troubleshooter, updated the drivers, the headphones work fine. Except they don't - despite my best efforts, the master volume slider of the headphones doesn't work, if I turn it all the way down or up...
  3. Headphones master volume slider not doing anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones master volume slider not doing anything: At first Windows 10 suddenly stopped recognizing headphones. So I ran the troubleshooter, updated the drivers, the headphones work fine. Except they don't - despite my best efforts, the master volume slider of the headphones doesn't work, if I turn it all the way down or up...
  4. Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...: As u can see, My headphones are connected with my device but this slider dosent works with adjusting volume of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-slider-my-volume-slider-of-windows-10-on/fa3e7f68-25c0-4311-bc90-bf2f2721469b
  5. Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...: As u can see, My headphones are connected with my device but this slider dosent works with adjusting volume of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-slider-my-volume-slider-of-windows-10-on/fa3e7f68-25c0-4311-bc90-bf2f2721469b
  6. Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth and "Onn" speakers, cant adjust volume!

Bluetooth and "Onn" speakers, cant adjust volume!: Why cant I adjust the volume on my $35 walmart speaker? Thanks, -kyle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-and-onn-speakers-cant-adjust-volume/f7e20dc0-3d85-4dfa-87cb-91477c0ca177
  8. Volume wheel/slider not actually adjusting volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume wheel/slider not actually adjusting volume: I'm running into some kind of software conflict where my volume wheel on my keyboard brings up the volume slider to the left side of the screen and the little animation shows it increasing/decreasing the volume, but my actual volume isn't going down and the only way to turn...
  9. Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!: Hi, Taskbar or keyboard controls for volume slider does not work for controlling audio. I always have to open volume mixer and tune specific app volume to control volume. I'm on Windows 10 but i had this problem on Windows 7 too. For my audio i'm using USB-audio running to...
  10. Bluetooth speaker volume adjustment issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth speaker volume adjustment issue: Hi everyone, I have just bought a new MSI PS63 8SC model. When not connecting to bluetooth speaker, volume adjustment work normally. But while I connect to a bluetooth speaker, if I adjust volume from 1 to 100, nothing change. Now I can have only 0mute or 100. I have...