Windows 10: My bluetooth speaker does not connect properly

Discus and support My bluetooth speaker does not connect properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Anker Soundcore 2 Bluetooth speaker and I've been trying to connect it properly to my ASUS X555LN laptop. The problem is that when I connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AriesMars, Jun 5, 2019.

1. AriesMars Win User

My bluetooth speaker does not connect properly

I have an Anker Soundcore 2 Bluetooth speaker and I've been trying to connect it properly to my ASUS X555LN laptop.

The problem is that when I connect the speaker via bluetooth it connects but only with "voice" without "music"

The problem goes away when I leave the speaker on and I restart my laptop... Then the speaker successfully connects to both voice and music.

However when I try disconnecting and reconnecting again the speaker via Bluetooth, the problem would again return and I'm unable to play sound via the Bluetooth speaker.

I know this is not a problem with my speaker as it connects properly with my phone and another windows tablet with no issue.

I also installed the Bluetooth and sound drivers indicated in ASUS website as compatible with my laptop.

I'm running on windows 10 1903...

Please help My bluetooth speaker does not connect properly :(

:)

AriesMars, Jun 5, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Jun 5, 2019
  4. SgtPepper Win User

Bluetooth

Bluetooth should be listed in "settings/network and internet" and it would be recommended to connect media such as sound and music that way and to the Bluetooth. I cannot get any sound from my properly loaded Bluetooth device. I have the Windows 10 driver and Windows 10 software. It will pair to the Bluetooth speakers but no media connection is possible. It should be listed in Settings, under Network and Internet for sure. Thanks.

SgtPepper, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. My bluetooth speaker does not connect properly - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker does

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  4. Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo"

Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo": After my computer did a driver update using AVG Driver Updater, my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 7506 using Windows 10, has had trouble getting a stereo connection with the bluetooth speaker, a Sony SRS-XB43 Prior to the driver update, the connection was fine, and I could see...
  5. Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker only does "Connected, voice" and not "connected, stereo": After my computer did a driver update using AVG Driver Updater, my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 7506 using Windows 10, has had trouble getting a stereo connection with the bluetooth speaker, a Sony SRS-XB43 Prior to the driver update, the connection was fine, and I could see...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  7. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  8. Bluetooth speaker is not working properly

Bluetooth speaker is not working properly: Soo this just happened like a day ago and ive been trying to fix it myself but i cant find anyone with the same problem. soo my bluetooth speaker (jbl charge 4) is connected to my pc but the only sound it makes is from windows itself aka warnings and volume changing sound +...
  9. connecting my bluetooth speaker

connecting my bluetooth speaker: hi, my name is dinesh. i m trying to play audio through my JBL FLIP 2 bluetooth speaker. it shows conneted but the sound is not coming through my speaker. i troubleshooted and it shows A2DP has an error. i checked it in divice manager also it shows the file is not digitally...
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth speaker does not connect properly