Windows 10: My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone

Discus and support My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a bluetooth speaker Divoom Ditoo which is when I'm connecting it to my laptop shows up as a headphone. Meanwhile I have a wired headset Razer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CsillaBenko, Nov 2, 2022.

1. My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone

I have a bluetooth speaker Divoom Ditoo which is when I'm connecting it to my laptop shows up as a headphone. Meanwhile I have a wired headset Razer Kraken headset, which when I plug in to the laptop doesn't show up.When I update my audio drivers under the device manager and restart my laptop, it works, but only until my headset is plugged in. As soon as I unplug it, or restart the PC even if the headset still plugged in it will dissapear again, and I have to do the same procedure. I'm not sure if the two problems are related, but it still weird that the speaker shows up as a headphone.I

:)

CsillaBenko, Nov 2, 2022
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 2, 2022
  3. Laptop recognizes speaker as headphones

My laptop recognizes my bluetooth speaker as headphones; therefore, the sound is distorted. What settings do I need to change/update? The speaker works fine when connected to other devices.

RodJohnson23, Nov 2, 2022
  4. wallyoxen Win User

My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone

When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops

When I have a program that has audio open and decide to switch to a bluetooth speaker or headphones the device is recognized and it switches over but when I look at the volume mixer the program does not move to the new device. I have tried it with a desktop and laptop with windows 10. As well as a bluetooth speaker and bluetooth headphones. The current solution is to close and reopen the program. Is there a way to force it to move over? Is this intended for some reason? Thanks.

wallyoxen, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone

1. My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone - Similar Threads - bluetooth speaker shows

2. Why are my wired headphones no longer showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my wired headphones no longer showing up?: I have a lenovo Ideapad 3, with some hyper x wired headphones plugged in. I've had them for probably a year now with no issues. But last night my computed didn't show the microphone in settings system > audio > input devices. Then after looking at it a little bit and...
  3. Why are my wired headphones no longer showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my wired headphones no longer showing up?: I have a lenovo Ideapad 3, with some hyper x wired headphones plugged in. I've had them for probably a year now with no issues. But last night my computed didn't show the microphone in settings system > audio > input devices. Then after looking at it a little bit and...
  4. My Laptop Recognizes my Headset as a Headphone

My Laptop Recognizes my Headset as a Headphone: A year ago I updated windows to windows 11 and my headset with the mic was working fine until an update that made my sound flat while I was playing a game after the game I restarted my laptop and it didn't fix the issue. I searched online and found a fix to download the audio...
  5. My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone

My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone: I have a bluetooth speaker Divoom Ditoo which is when I'm connecting it to my laptop shows up as a headphone. Meanwhile I have a wired headset Razer Kraken headset, which when I plug in to the laptop doesn't show up.When I update my audio drivers under the device manager and...
  6. My laptop is not recognizing my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is not recognizing my headphones: Hello, so the story starts that today 25th December, I was using my headphones for music when they suddenly stopped. I tried to check with another headphone and that headphone was also not working. I checked the drivers and it seems that my headphone driver just uninstalled...
  7. My computer Doesn't recognize headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer Doesn't recognize headphones: I checked already that on my phone, my headphones work, but not on computer. Just yesterday absolutely was fine, I didn't even download anything noticeable. I've checked a ton of videos on youtube and some website tips, where I found somewhere 9 different methods, but no...
  8. My headphones is showed as speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones is showed as speaker: Hello I'm using Logitech G432 with usb and it has 7.1 sound card when I plug it in it is showed as a speaker like at the picture I did a research but the resources were too old to apply so I'm creating this thread thanks for reading [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows doesn't recognize headphones and speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't recognize headphones and speakers: Hello, Recently I plug in Samsung SyncMaster SA450 monitor and my speakers and headphones doesn't work anymore. Windows recognize monitor as only audio device and thats all I can select in right bottom sound option, even thoe monitor doesnt have speakers. I tried:...
  10. Laptop thinks my headphones are my speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop thinks my headphones are my speakers: Okay so i have a gaming headset that uses my usb port, i got it awhile ago but for some reason when i plugged it in a few days ago it made my laptop think that my default and only speakers. my laptop speakers dont work, neither do any headphones i plug in. i have restarted,...