Windows 10: My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise

Discus and support My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My bluetooth speakers (Eneby 20 from Ikea) produce a fuzzy noise when playing and right after having played sound, then it stops. Connecting them to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GiAbTkr, May 7, 2020.

1. My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise

My bluetooth speakers (Eneby 20 from Ikea) produce a fuzzy noise when playing and right after having played sound, then it stops. Connecting them to my android phone doesn't present this problem, so that's definitely a windows problem. I already tried disabling "handsfree" from the device and printers menu but they have no microphone so that's not even a clickable option. I disabled all audio enhancements, unpaired and reset them multiple times, and even reinstalled the bluetooth driver. Is there anything else I could try?

submitted by /u/GiAbTkr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GiAbTkr, May 7, 2020

2. Popping noise through speakers from a new HP Desktop

I have a new HP desktop that produces a popping noise through the speakers. I have used different speakers, and performed the HP troubleshooting steps and I still have the problem. The noise happens randomly, every 15 minutes or so. The computer was replaced
    with a new one, and I still have the popping. It does not pop with a bluetooth speaker and it doesn't pop when playing a CD. HP support has not helped at all. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Dave_S9999, May 7, 2020
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, May 7, 2020
  4. My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise

Popping noise through speakers from a new HP Desktop

Have you tried making sure the settings are correct in Control Panel - Sound - Right Click on your Speakers - Click on Properties againn - Go to enhancements - Disable all enhancements and make sure any other enhancements are disabled..... And see whether
    that wouldn't have sorted out your problem.

Herman Bartie, May 7, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise

1. My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise - Similar Threads - bluetooth speakers produce

2. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  3. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  4. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. USB produce cracking noise in the headphone

USB produce cracking noise in the headphone: I need your help.. I have Asus Laptop i5 processor with window 10. The issue I am facing the all the USB in my laptop produce cracking sound, I have verified my Headphone no issue with other laptop.I have tried all method nothing work e.g update the software of the sound card...
  6. Constant fuzzy noise

Constant fuzzy noise: So I recently fixed my black screen of death problem after finding out my old psu was a old geezer. I purchased a Corsair CV550 55W 80+ B and it finally helped the black screen problem. After installing windows 10 again everything went up as it used to do. When trying to plug...
  7. Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.: It's been 2 days that I have bought my new wireless headphones. When I started using them they were fine or maybe I didn't notice that but after a day I started noticing that they were producing a static noise. Interestingly, It only happens while I'm using them via Bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth speaker not producing sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker not producing sound: I've been trying every fix i could find for the last few hours but nothing seems to help. Just got a new Bluetooth speaker and it works perfectly fine with my phone but when I connect it to my laptop it says "voice connected" as opposed to media/audio which it would have to...
  9. Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

Mouse movement produces noise in headphones: Hello, running latest version of Windows 10 as of 4/20/2020 I get some weird very slight "scratchy" sound in my headphones whenever I move my mouse around. This doesn't happen when I have the Audio Troubleshooter window active but it doesn't find any issues. Sound still works...
  10. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack producing static noise.: I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but...