Windows 10: My Bluetooth speakers stutter/cut out when the music/sound is very quiet

Discus and support My Bluetooth speakers stutter/cut out when the music/sound is very quiet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Seems to be some sort of power saving feature? I don't want it. Using a Grundig DTR6000 speaker/radio. submitted by /u/chimp73 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chimp73, Oct 19, 2020.

1. My Bluetooth speakers stutter/cut out when the music/sound is very quiet

Seems to be some sort of power saving feature? I don't want it.

Using a Grundig DTR6000 speaker/radio.

submitted by /u/chimp73
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chimp73, Oct 19, 2020

2. Lumia 930 Denim update - Bluetooth music stutter

Having had a battle with stuttering sound tonight here you have my conclusions using Nokia 920:

• Stuttering only occured when playing music with Bluetooth connection
    • NO stuttering playing music via phone's speakers (i.e Bluetooth OFF)
    • This should prove that: Music being played isn't corrupted in any way (Ripped my own cd's for testing this)
    • This is MAYBE a Bluetooth only-issue (but my tests indicate other...)

To make things more complicated, here's my (short) story:

I earlier had a small BT-speaker that worked flawlessly with my Nokia 920. Never had any stuttering at all.

Then I bought a new BT-speaker...

It could be that the new patch arrived (and got installed) before I bought the new speaker, and that's the reason why the stuttering is appearing.

But now I'm getting the stuttering but I have ruled out some more conditions for when the stutterings occurs. Some of them seems to contradict others in this post - but this is what's happening to me!

This is what's happening with Bluetooth connected and wifi turned off :

• Streaming audio from my NAS to the phone = No stuttering at all
    • Streaming audio from Swedish public radio(I.E. random website) = No stuttering at all
    So my conclusion is that BT COULD be working as intended (at least for me) but I get the stuttering ONLY when I play stuff stored on the phone

StargazerKrakatau, Oct 19, 2020
  3. silkmaze Win User
    How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Oct 19, 2020
  4. SAL2014 Win User

My Bluetooth speakers stutter/cut out when the music/sound is very quiet

Sound cuts out on Right speaker

Relevant info first:
    Windows 10 Home Anniversary Edition 1607
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0.1.7541.
    Logitech LS21 active speakers

For whatever reason, even during playback, the sound will cut out in the right speaker. Unplugging and plugging it back in solves the problem for a little while (1hr/2hr?).
    What I've tried so far.
    1. Chose a different output port. Problem continues
    2. Used Bluetooth headset. Problem not present.
    3. Used USB Playstation 2 sound adapter. Problem partially continues. The sound in the Right speaker is very low, but not mute as in the usual case.
    4. Reinstalled Realtek driver. No change. Installed x64 driver. No change
    5. Tried to find different USB sound driver. Logitech did not have one for the 97078
    6. Sound is consistent and fine on HDMI TV. The sound connection is going through the HDMI port on the Geforce GTX 660

So I don't know what the deal is. I'm thinking it might be the Gigabyte motherboard (GIGABYTE H81M-D2V) but it could be system as well. I'm also tempted to hook up a radio or phone to the speakers to see if the Right speaker cuts out there as well.

SAL2014, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth speakers stutter/cut out when the music/sound is very quiet

1. My Bluetooth speakers stutter/cut out when the music/sound is very quiet - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speakers stutter

2. Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music: I am having issues getting pair of bluetooth headphones I purchased to work with windows 10. When pair and connect to the headphones they will work for a short time, but if I start any music, youtube video, or a game they will only work when that audio is playing. If I...
  3. Sound on bluetooth headphones cutting out

Sound on bluetooth headphones cutting out: I'm using a set of Sony WH-CH700N headphones with a Dell Inspiron 15 7580 running music through iTunes. The sound keeps temporarily cutting out, flickering. Does anyone have a suggestion/fix? I've tried resetting the headphones to factory settings and deleting +...
  4. Windows 10 bluetooth audio stuttering/cutting out

Windows 10 bluetooth audio stuttering/cutting out: Hi everyone, I just got a new pair of AirPods for Christmas (*Smile), and they work perfectly when I use them with my iPhone. But when I connect them to my laptop (HP Pavilion Power 15), I run into some issues. First of all, I need to turn the volume up on the AirPods to at...
  5. Mic cutting out and very low sound.

Mic cutting out and very low sound.: So, I don't know why this has happened and it started when I got it. I have a snowball. Not the ice version and I've confirmed it isn't wire related. I've switched modes on the mic and put the voice level to 100% but nothing works! It's low volume and cuts the good last...
  6. Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.

Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.: I troubleshoot the bluetooth in Windows and it tells me "Check Bluetooth radio status (FIXED)". Every time I run the troubleshooting., I get this message. All Bluetooth drivers are up to date. I double checked in device manager. Bluetooth speaker is default sound under...
  7. Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly, Sound Cuts In & Out

Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly, Sound Cuts In & Out: I recently got my first computer build up and running and finally was able to install Windows 10 without an issue. It seems that one problem arises after another is solved though. I have a pair of Beats by Dre Solo Wireless 3 headphones that I've been trying to connect to...
  8. Sound cutting in and out when gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound cutting in and out when gaming.: Okay i'm at a loss here. Whenever I am in game (Doesn't matter the game - League, Overwatch, PUBG, etc) I will get random audio cut-out in the game only. All other sounds from other applications will continue but my game will lose audio. (E.g. music still playing in...
  9. Microphone cuts out when it's to quiet.

Microphone cuts out when it's to quiet.: My microphone cuts out when it's to quiet. I can fix this problem by turning my microphone levels all the way up. But then my microphone sounds distorted. Anyway to fix this without making my mic sound distorted? My microphone is an Excelvan BM-800 being plugged into an...
  10. Sound cuts out on Right speaker

Sound cuts out on Right speaker: Relevant info first: Windows 10 Home Anniversary Edition 1607 Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0.1.7541. Logitech LS21 active speakers For whatever reason, even during playback, the sound will cut out in the right speaker. Unplugging and plugging it back in solves...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth speaker cuts out at low volume

2. bluetooth stutter silent