Windows 10: My Bluetooth stops working like its not existed in the system

Discus and support My Bluetooth stops working like its not existed in the system in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My Bluetooth stops working randomly and then never come back. Last time it happens, but I fixed it. But this time its completely gone. It's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Viki B, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Viki B Win User

My Bluetooth stops working like its not existed in the system

Hi,

My Bluetooth stops working randomly and then never come back. Last time it happens, but I fixed it. But this time its completely gone.

It's not in the device list. I check most to the threads but nothing seems to work.

Help Please.

:)

Viki B, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Missing Completely Like it never existed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the make and mode of the system?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with Device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth not working

Hi,

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

Method 1:

• Use Windows shortcut keys Win + R to open the Run.
    • Type services.msc and press the Enter.
    • Double-click the Bluetooth Support service.
    • Click the Start button if it is stopped
    • Select the Automatic from the Startup type list.
    • Go to the Log On tab.
    • Tick the Local System account.
    • Click OK.
    • Reboot the computer.

Method 2:

• Open Device Manager.
    • When Device Manager opens, locate your Bluetooth keyboard and double-click it.
    • When Properties window opens, navigate to Power Management and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    • Now click on OK to save changes.

Hope it helps.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. My Bluetooth stops working like its not existed in the system - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stops working

2. my Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth stopped working: how do i fix Bluetooth issue happens evrey 3 months and drives me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-stopped-working/f7f33c32-3828-41e4-ab87-8a4058f2a1bf
  3. my Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Bluetooth stopped working: how do i fix Bluetooth issue happens evrey 3 months and drives me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-stopped-working/f7f33c32-3828-41e4-ab87-8a4058f2a1bf
  4. my Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Updates wont work like they don't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates wont work like they don't exist.: I believe I was infected with maleware but have since gotten rid of it with maleware bytes, but there is no update button no resetting will let me update nothing ive tried has worked turning off and on windows updater from administrator hasnt worked and i think its effecting...
  6. Updates wont work like they don't exist.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates wont work like they don't exist.: I believe I was infected with maleware but have since gotten rid of it with maleware bytes, but there is no update button no resetting will let me update nothing ive tried has worked turning off and on windows updater from administrator hasnt worked and i think its effecting...
  7. Updates wont work like they don't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My Bluetooth has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth has stopped working.: My Bluetooth has stopped working since yesterday. That I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-has-stopped-working/f63a8a6c-0d7b-4929-95c1-fa589250f37b
  9. My bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth stopped working: i'm on windows 10, recently wiped my pc and tried to reconnect my headphones. and it just doesnt want to connect. it's charged, I updated my drivers, it's in pairing mode, I tried everything and it still won't work submitted by /u/Master-Kick-1366 [link] [comments]...
  10. My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly: I was watching Netflix and my Bluetooth earphones disconnected suddenly and I couldn't see the Bluetooth icon. I restarted my PC. then installed the Bluetooth driver. From Services.mnc I chnaged Bluetooth Support Service from Manual to automatic and again restarted my PC....