Windows 10: My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.

Discus and support My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The bluetooth mouse stopped suddenly. I replaced the batteries thinking the batteries had died. However, with new batteries, I still can't get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AartiSmith, Apr 15, 2020.

1. My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.

The bluetooth mouse stopped suddenly. I replaced the batteries thinking the batteries had died. However, with new batteries, I still can't get it to work. When I try to pair, I see an error message that I Bluetooth is disabled on my machine. I did not disable anything. Now I can't enable bluetooth. How do I enable bluetooth on my machine? I have been using my Bluetooth mouse for years and I know my laptop has Bluetooth. Can someone help?

:)

AartiSmith, Apr 15, 2020
  2. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer. [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Apr 15, 2020
  3. MyaP10 Win User
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer. :)

MyaP10, Apr 15, 2020
  4. My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.

Bluetooth suddenly stop and is not working anymore

Hello,

My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button in the action center has completely disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add
    any devices I previously connected to. I have restarted my computer several times, still no Bluetooth.

My current laptop's model is a Dell INSPIRON 7373, running Windows 10 Home version

Gustavo_RodriguezV, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.

1. My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer. - Similar Threads - bluetooth suddenly stopped

2. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?: I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or...
  3. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?: I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or...
  4. bluetooth stopped working on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth stopped working on my computer: I have been using a USB Bluetooth adapter for like 6 months now, I usually have my AirPods connected to my pc and that's basically it. Just recently, maybe like the past week the Bluetooth has stopped working. When I am using my AirPods I can connect them and get good audio...
  5. bluetooth stopped working on my computer

bluetooth stopped working on my computer: I have been using a USB Bluetooth adapter for like 6 months now, I usually have my AirPods connected to my pc and that's basically it. Just recently, maybe like the past week the Bluetooth has stopped working. When I am using my AirPods I can connect them and get good audio...
  6. Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly: I have a Dell XPS 9500 and my Bluetooth connection just stopped working suddenly. When I try to remove or add a device, it says the Bluetooth isn't turned on, and the Bluetooth button isn't showing up in quick actions. Bluetooth isn't showing up on Device Manager either. I...
  7. Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly: I have a Dell XPS 9500 and my Bluetooth connection just stopped working suddenly. When I try to remove or add a device, it says the Bluetooth isn't turned on, and the Bluetooth button isn't showing up in quick actions. Bluetooth isn't showing up on Device Manager either. I...
  8. Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly

9. My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly: I was watching Netflix and my Bluetooth earphones disconnected suddenly and I couldn't see the Bluetooth icon. I restarted my PC. then installed the Bluetooth driver. From Services.mnc I chnaged Bluetooth Support Service from Manual to automatic and again restarted my PC....
  10. Bluetooth stopped working on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stopped working on my computer: Split from this thread. Hi A. User, I also had a problem with my Bluetooth driver. I was listening to music via my Box, suddenly I it stopped and there was not Bluetooth on/off switch anymore. I uninstalled the Bluetooth devices as told but they didnt get reinstalled....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bluetooth mouse stopped working

2. my bluetooth mouse stopped working windows 10 but still connected