Windows 10: My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help

Discus and support My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Swifftys [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Swifftys, Jul 19, 2020.

1. My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help

/u/Swifftys, Jul 19, 2020
  2. welbeck09 Win User

I have lost my Bluetooth On/Off Toggle Switch

Lost my On/Off Toggle for Bluetooth

Last year whilst I was on 8.1 before my upgrade to Windows 10, I noticed that the On/Off Toggle had disappeared – see screenshot (taken when it was on 8.1).

Now I am on Windows 10 the toggle still has not reappeared.

I definitely had the On/Off option, but I think it disappeared after a routine Windows 8.1 update last year, but I cannot be sure.

Some people suggested that I should delete all the Bluetooth software on my computer, then reboot and the software will be reinstalled correctly. I have not done this because of the fear that once deleted the software to gone forever. I dont have copies of this software and it seems logical that if I delete it, then its gone.

I am using Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator, Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator - see Device Manager Screenshot. To turn off I now have to go into Device Manager and disable it.

My Driver is Qualcomm Atheros Communications, ver 10.0.1.1 dated 28-07-2015

I can Disable/Enable the driver, but still no toggle otherwise the Bluetooth works fine.

Any suggestions.

welbeck09, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled

Hey guys, my toggle switch to turn the Bluetooth is gone after this last update, as is the ability to connect. Any help wuld be hugely appreciated!

Laura Shiveler, Jul 19, 2020
  4. My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help

Bluetooth on/off toggle button Windows 10

I have owned this machine for 2 and 1\2 weeks. As soon as I unboxed and connected it to the web I did the free windows 10 "upgrade" Had I known the issues with Bluetooth on this operating system I would have NEVER done the upgrade. I am using Bluetooth a lot
    for my music. It has been nothing but a P I T A! The unit remains connected on Bluetooth and I cannot use the speakers. I must "remove" the Bluetooth device (my Yamaha V receiver) from the devices connected menu every time I want to get away from my HiFi.
    The on\off toggle would be GREAT for this.....but it does not exist. I did what you suggested and it solved nothing. Again, I am a true "rookie"

GARYHIPFNER, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help

1. My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help - Similar Threads - bluetooth toggle button

2. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth toggle is gone?: I was trying to connect a Wii mote to my computer. I've been able to do this before but then I saw that Bluetooth is turned off. And then I saw the toggle was missing? Please can anyone help?...
  3. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth toggle is gone?: I was trying to connect a Wii mote to my computer. I've been able to do this before but then I saw that Bluetooth is turned off. And then I saw the toggle was missing? Please can anyone help?...
  4. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I suddenly lost my Bluetooth toggle button!

I suddenly lost my Bluetooth toggle button!: I can no longer turn my bluetooth on! Tried going to device manager, there's no bluetooth icon. Clicked on the "view" and "show hidden icons", NOTHING. Tried downloading a bluetooth driver on intel, still didn't work. HELP! Here's my specs: Device name LAPTOP-BM93H3R2...
  6. my bluetooth button is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my bluetooth button is gone: i tried enabling bluetooth when i couldn't find the bluetooth button, turns out its gone. couldn't find any other thread about my problem so i decided to ask for a solution. submitted by /u/hg190 [link] [comments]...
  7. Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find...

Help! My Bluetooth toggle button is gone..I've already tried all the solutions I could find...: Last night all of sudden in my settings I lost access to all my Bluetooth equipment because 'Bluetooth is turned off' appears after each item and the toggle button is gone. I have an ASUS computer. I did a troubleshoot and was told the computer has no bluetooth capability...
  8. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing: Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since then Bluetooth gone ? It comes through my laptop but my Bluetooth option has now gone Please help * Original title:...
  9. Bluetooth button/toggle has disappeared??

Bluetooth button/toggle has disappeared??: On my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, the Bluetooth button/toggle has disappeared?? Is this a driver issue? How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-buttontoggle-has-disappeared/1b34ee80-d9e3-4570-9376-853db462480d
  10. Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled

Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled: Hey guys, my toggle switch to turn the Bluetooth is gone after this last update, as is the ability to connect. Any help wuld be hugely appreciated!...