Windows 10: My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...

Discus and support My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi my bluetooth is really wierd lately on my pc, it used to work well and now it has a hard time pairing up to anything and when it manages to pair it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YoucefBouazza, Feb 25, 2019.

1. My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...

Hi my bluetooth is really wierd lately on my pc, it used to work well and now it has a hard time pairing up to anything and when it manages to pair it does not work at all for head phones, my ps4 controller has a very high latency but works from time to time and I did not have these issues in the past

please help

thanks

:)

YoucefBouazza, Feb 25, 2019

2. My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio status -- not fixed"

I was experiencing issues connecting to my Amazon wireless audio, so I turned OFF the Bluetooth on my computer and went to turn it back ON. When I tried to turn it back ON, the blue toggle did turn to the ON position, but it did not turn on the
    Bluetooth. When I closed out of that screen (Settings >Bluetooth and Other Devices), and then came back to that screen, the Bluetooth was OFF (and not turned on as I had just done). When I run the Bluetooth troubleshooter, I get this message "Check Bluetooth
    radio status ..... not fixed". I did check for updated drivers, but my computer tells me my drivers are up-to-date. What can I do?

TammyMicroAcct, Feb 25, 2019
  3. My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio status -- not fixed"

Thank you. See below:

1. As mentioned, I already ran the troubleshooter , and this is when I got the message "Check Bluetooth radio status... not fixed".

2. "A. Rollback the Driver" this is not showing as an option for me.

B. "Uninstall the Driver ....Uninstall >
    Reboot the computer > The driver will be installed automatically when you restart ."

I am trying to avoid a reboot if possible. I believe a reboot will fix the issue, but I have a lot of work open right now, and was hoping to find a way to solve this without a reboot.

3. "Head to following Microsoft help on Bluetooth issue and execute the steps there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/... "

This article suggested I open the Services window (which I did), but I could not locate "Restart Bluetooth Support.

4. "Head to following Microsoft help on Bluetooth issue and execute the steps there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/... "

I had found this article previously and already did "restart" Bluetooth Support Service. This did not work.

So....the only thing I have *not* done is reboot. I will do this later after I have closed out all of my work.

Thank you.

TammyMicroAcct, Feb 25, 2019
  4. malware Win User

My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...

1. My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't turn

2. Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter: Windows 10 offers a built-in Bluetooth Troubleshooter that can resolve most of the Bluetooth issues automatically. But if the troubleshooter returns an error Check Bluetooth radio status – Not fixed, then this method will help you resolve the problem. Now since the...
  3. Check Bluetooth radio status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check Bluetooth radio status: For the last months my PC doesn´t let me add Bluetooth devices. Whenever I troubleshoot it, it says "Check Bluetooth radio status - Not fixed" and I have reinstalled all drivers, checked for driver updates, rebooted my PC countless times and so on. So far nothing has helped...
  4. Bluetooth button disappears - troubleshooter says "Check Bluetooth Radio Status --- not fixed"

Bluetooth button disappears - troubleshooter says "Check Bluetooth Radio Status --- not fixed": I turned Bluetooth off yesterday and then the button just vanished. I have restarted the computer multiple times, my drivers are up to date, I've disabled and re-enabled them, I've uninstalled and reinstalled them, I've restarted services. I have uninstalled everything...
  5. How to fix bluetooth troubleshooter saying: 'check bluetooth radio status: not fixed' when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix bluetooth troubleshooter saying: 'check bluetooth radio status: not fixed' when...: I am really sure my device supports bluetooth as i was using it for so long and it suddenly decided to stop working. It even says 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)' when i open the properties of my bluetooth adapter in the device...
  6. Bluetooth Check Radio Status

Bluetooth Check Radio Status: Okay so randomly my computer likes to turn off my bluetooth and turn it back on. So I usually check the troubleshooter but this time it said Check Radio Status. I tried everything I can think of and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me?...
  7. Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed

Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed: For some reason my bluetooth has just stopped working and I'm not sure how to fix it. I checked multiple forums and ran the troubleshooter multiple times and also restarted my computer. I reinstalled the drivers and everything too, but nothing is working and I can't find a...
  8. My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, the troubleshooter thing doesn't work. I am not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-wont-turn-on-troubleshooter-returns/33ca4fb9-1aae-4c87-864d-5126352fd506
  9. Generic Bluetooth Radio

Generic Bluetooth Radio: Need Generic Bluetooth Radio driver to download for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-bluetooth-radio/63f1ac8c-4161-448b-9d05-21e54fa6b969
  10. Check Bluetooth Radio Not Fixed!

Check Bluetooth Radio Not Fixed!: I got this problem when I tried to connect my bluetooth earphones to my laptop at first it connected to my earphones but i couldnt hear anything so i tried troubleshooting it and then after it worked out fine but then i disconnected to try it on my phone and thats when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check bluetooth radio status

2. check bluetooth radio status windows 10

3. bluutooth radio status

4. how to check bluetooth radio status,
  5. check bluetooth radio status not fixed,
  6. bluetooth radio status,
  7. check bluetooth radio ,
  8. how to fix check bluetooth radio status,
  9. check the bluetooth radio status,
  10. bluetooth check bluetooth radio status,
  11. check bluetooth radio status fixed,