Windows 10: My Bluetooth won't work

Discus and support My Bluetooth won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop a Dell G5 15 many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbdullahMuzammil, Mar 20, 2021.

1. My Bluetooth won't work

My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop a Dell G5 15 many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the Bluetooth Support Service, all to no avail. In device manager, the bluetooth adapter Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth, changes between saying it's fine and it has stopped working. I'm considering reinstalling windows, but I just want to know if there is anything else I should try before doing this

:)

AbdullahMuzammil, Mar 20, 2021

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Mar 20, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tabuf Win User

My Bluetooth won't work

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

My Bluetooth won't work

1. My Bluetooth won't work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't

2. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.: HiI have tried connecting Bose softcomfort 35 II bluetooth headset & QCY T3 ear buds to Lennovo Thinkpad laptop with below OS & Build versions. I am able to play back sound, but not input sound .Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 20H2 Installed on ‎4/‎13/‎2021 OS build...
  3. Bluetooth headsets won't connect properly to Windows 10 PC

Bluetooth headsets won't connect properly to Windows 10 PC: I have owned a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones for a few months now and have had no problems with them in the past. However, a few days ago, I turned on my computer and they refused to connect. I have been able to connect them to my computer, but when they appear in the...
  4. My Bluetooth headset mic won't work on my PC, but does on laptop

My Bluetooth headset mic won't work on my PC, but does on laptop: I got a bluetooth headset. It connects seamlessly to my laptop, and the mic and headphones part of it work perfectly. However, only the headphones work on my laptop.I've spent TWO HOURS looking up this question, and none of the fixes I find online help. Everything that should...
  5. Won't let me add a Bluetooth device - Device add menu corrupt

Won't let me add a Bluetooth device - Device add menu corrupt: See video for more details WeTransfer linkHiya, I seem to be having a problem with connecting my Earbuds to my PC including printers as well. When I click the " Add Bluetooth or other devices " and select the Bluetooth option, it loads for a few seconds then just disappears...
  6. Won't let me add a Bluetooth device.

Won't let me add a Bluetooth device.: Hiya, I seem to be having a problem with connecting my Earbuds to my PC. When I click the " Add Bluetooth or other device " and select the Bluetooth option, it loads for a few seconds then just disappears. I tried in the Control Panel, tried clicking " Add device " and it...
  7. Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help!

Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help!: I'm having an issue with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and other Bluetooth not pairing when I start up my computer. This is a problem because if my keyboard won't pair I can't authenticate myself and end up locked out of my computer. I have to pull out a different USB...
  8. Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed

Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed: Hello, My bluetooth Keyboard Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard or something like that suddenly started performing different actions to what the buttons were meant to do earlier today. F3, instead of turning the volume down, performed the same action as pressing Control+F....
  9. my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all

my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all: As the title suggests, my BlueTooth earbuds have recently started to only connect for music and voice, and when I try to play a game the sound comes through my speakers instead of the earbuds. I have scoured the internet for an hour and can not find a solution to this...
  10. Bluetooth won't work. Tried to troubleshoot and got this. What is the fix?

Bluetooth won't work. Tried to troubleshoot and got this. What is the fix?: [ATTACH] I have a Bluetooth adapter. Always worked but now won't work for some reason. How can I fix this problem? ps : the Bluetooth adapter works just fine with other devices. Any fixes please?...