Windows 10: My Bluetooth won't work

Discus and support My Bluetooth won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop a Dell G5 15 many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbdullahMuzammil, Mar 20, 2021.

1. My Bluetooth won't work

My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop a Dell G5 15 many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the Bluetooth Support Service, all to no avail. In device manager, the bluetooth adapter Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth, changes between saying it's fine and it has stopped working. I'm considering reinstalling windows, but I just want to know if there is anything else I should try before doing this

:)

AbdullahMuzammil, Mar 20, 2021

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Mar 20, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tabuf Win User

My Bluetooth won't work

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

My Bluetooth won't work

1. My Bluetooth won't work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't

2. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...
  3. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...
  4. Bluetooth won't detect my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't detect my controller: I'm trying to connect a Nintendo Pro Controller to my PC via bluetooth but it doesn't even show up. When connect via cable it works fine. After reading online I saw the main fix being to shut of my Nintendo Switch, however I did that and there was no improvement. I was unable...
  5. Bluetooth won't detect my controller

Bluetooth won't detect my controller: I'm trying to connect a Nintendo Pro Controller to my PC via bluetooth but it doesn't even show up. When connect via cable it works fine. After reading online I saw the main fix being to shut of my Nintendo Switch, however I did that and there was no improvement. I was unable...
  6. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11: Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did something wrong I check if I could connect the controller to a different device, that seemed to work just fine.So the error is in...
  7. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11: Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did something wrong I check if I could connect the controller to a different device, that seemed to work just fine.So the error is in...
  8. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  9. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  10. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware