Windows 10: my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only

Discus and support my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kannanganesan, Aug 8, 2020.

1. my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only

my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only

:)

kannanganesan, Aug 8, 2020

2. Audio will not come through my headphones, only my speakers.

Sound only comes out of my Surface Book speakers and not through my headphones in the headphone jack. I have switched the headphones being used and restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing is helping. My PC detects that the headphones are plugged
    in, but still sound is coming through my speakers and not my headphones.

LauraHoover, Aug 8, 2020
  3. MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES MY BLUTOOTH DRVIVE VERSION-Intel-3160-7260-3165-7265-8260-8265-Bluetooth-Driver_66VRV_WIN_20.10.0.0_A00

JAY RAM KUMARMUKHIYA, Aug 8, 2020
  4. my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only

Speakers have sound but headphones do not...

Since yesterday I have lost sound to my headphones on my Thinkpad 540p. The speakers work fine and they mute when the headphones are plugged in. I have tried another pair of headphones with similar result. I have spent the afternoon following advice here and on search engines without success. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Realtek drivers, run the troubleshooter, changed sound formats all to no avail. It seems my headphones are not seen by W10. When I go to Manage Sound Devices only the speakers are shown, no headphones (which are plugged in). Listing hidden devices is enabled. I cannot think of anything more to do so I'd be glad of some advice how I can proceed further, please.
    Windows 10 64 bit version 2004.

rafikiphoto, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only

1. my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only - Similar Threads - blutooth headphone paired

2. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  3. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  4. headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers: Hi,My daughter's new laptop HP Windows 11, purchased 8 months ago is having an issue with the headphones. In the last couple of days, whenever she plugs them in, the sound still comes from the speakers, not the headphones. These are simple wired in-ear headphones that work...
  5. Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.: I have only had this problem 4 days ago, I put my computer down with my headphones, and the next day only the left side worked! I thought it was the headphones so I moved to my phone and they worked! I tested it on our Xbox too and it still worked! I did the balance thing in...
  6. My sound coming from my speaker

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My sound coming from my speaker: Hi, I have sound issue in my laptop. My mic is capturing my sound or other environment sound and playing it via speaker. I am not able to disable it. Please guide to disable the sound...
  7. No sound coming from headphones and speakers

No sound coming from headphones and speakers: So I was playing some games with my friends on discord when I got up to eat dinner, and during that time my computer went to sleep. When I got back there was a message that popped up saying that a new input was detected and asked me to switch. I decided not to but then I...
  8. Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones

Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones: I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me. Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right side of my headphones, nothing from the left. This is not the headset being broken, as it works on other devices and also tried...
  9. Blutooth Pairing

Blutooth Pairing: I paired my bt speaker but audio still comes from cpu, not speaker. How do I get the paired speaker to play instead of the internal speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-pairing/4130ab12-2f0e-4fa3-93ec-6732aefea7f3
  10. Audio will not come through my headphones, only my speakers.

Audio will not come through my headphones, only my speakers.: Sound only comes out of my Surface Book speakers and not through my headphones in the headphone jack. I have switched the headphones being used and restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing is helping. My PC detects that the headphones are plugged in, but still sound...