Windows 10: my book not reconized

Discus and support my book not reconized in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just started to work than all sudden does not work anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidalderman sr, Jul 18, 2018.

1. my book not reconized

Just started to work than all sudden does not work anymore

:)

davidalderman sr, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Jul 18, 2018
  4. a111087 Win User

my book not reconized

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

my book not reconized

1. my book not reconized - Similar Threads - book reconized

2. New Surface Book drivers and firmware released for Windows 10 - May 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book drivers and firmware released for Windows 10 - May 6: Improvements and fixes in the update May 2021 updates May 06 release The following updates are available for Surface Book 1devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Surface...
  3. New Surface Book 3 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - May 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book 3 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - May 6: Improvements and fixes in the update May 2021 updates May 06 release The following updates are available for Surface Book 3 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Surface -...
  4. New Surface Book 3 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - April 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book 3 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - April 9: Improvements and fixes in the update April 2021 Updates April 09 release The following updates are available for Surface Book 3 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Intel...
  5. New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - April 2

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - April 2: Improvements and fixes in the update April 2021 updates April 02 release The following updates are available for Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Intel...
  6. Surface Book 2 with AZERTY to QWERTY keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Book 2 with AZERTY to QWERTY keyboard.: Hello,I have SB2 with AZERTY Keyboard and I saw that it is not that hard to swap the physical keys on the keyboard, of course at my own risk. My question is if I do this, do I ruin my guarantee and if someday something happens to the laptop and a replacement is needed, can I...
  7. I can't open my Dell XPS 13-9310 -Invalid passwords.This is my old Mac book and also my i...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't open my Dell XPS 13-9310 -Invalid passwords.This is my old Mac book and also my i...: I I can't open my Dell XPS 13-9310 -Invalid passwords.This is my old Mac book and also my i phone are sync with my MS A/C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-dell-xps-13-9310-invalid/148f4b77-fcfd-4838-b9c0-05043cb6bb09
  8. Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Face Book games saying WebGL not available on both Edge and Chrome: Facebook games not working on Chrome or Edge saying WebGL not supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-book-games-saying-webgl-not-available-on-both/3c4d707c-f6ce-4779-b929-b3e0c1e1af76
  9. Why can't i get my outlook contacts presented in my email address book

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why can't i get my outlook contacts presented in my email address book: Windows v20H2 Microsoft 365 MSO (16.0.13901.203366) 32 bit I have created a new contacts folder and imported into it my email contacts from my iPhone via a csv file (Fig1). I have marked this contacts folder to be shown as an email address book.(Fig2/4). I have created a new...
  10. "My Personal Address Book" Application uninstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "My Personal Address Book" Application uninstall: I had installed "My Personal Address Book" application from the Microsoft Store.I do not like it and I would like to uninstall it but I can't find a way to do that. It does not have an uninstall entry in the start menu and it does not appear in the applications list in...