Windows 10: My book unallocated

Discus and support My book unallocated in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by copiman, Sep 30, 2020.

1. copiman Win User

My book unallocated

I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS Partition recovery with no luck. Any ideas how to recover the partition? PC is Windows 10.

:)

copiman, Sep 30, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMy book unallocated :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Sep 30, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

My book unallocated

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

My book unallocated

1. My book unallocated - Similar Threads - book unallocated

2. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  3. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  4. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  5. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  6. How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?: For Booking Assistance You can get in touch with Emirates Airlines Via Helpdesk: To contact Emirates Airlines , US via Helpdesk, please use customer care number 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines - US Hotline US or at and USA Contact our support...
  7. How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?: For Booking Assistance You can get in touch with Emirates Airlines Via Helpdesk: To contact Emirates Airlines , US via Helpdesk, please use customer care number 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines - US Hotline US or at and USA Contact our support...
  8. How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?

9. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  10. My book unallocated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My book unallocated: I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS Partition recovery with no luck. Any ideas how to recover the partition? PC is Windows 10. 165495