Windows 10: My book unallocated

Discus and support My book unallocated in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by copiman, Sep 30, 2020.

1. copiman Win User

My book unallocated

I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS Partition recovery with no luck. Any ideas how to recover the partition? PC is Windows 10.

:)

copiman, Sep 30, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMy book unallocated :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Sep 30, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

My book unallocated

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

My book unallocated

1. My book unallocated - Similar Threads - book unallocated

2. install windows 10 on a chrome book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 on a chrome book: hello Is it possible to install windows 10 on my asus chrome book C423N? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-on-a-chrome-book/a1a51a7b-ea72-4df3-a324-9c3e16d57fc9
  3. Minesweeper crashes on Surface Book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper crashes on Surface Book: Just loads initial green screen then stops. No clues as to problem. I've tried all the standard advice reset/re-installation but no difference. Flight simulator doesn't run either but this cause may be different....
  4. Update always loses my NAS Live book drive, I have to keep remapping it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update always loses my NAS Live book drive, I have to keep remapping it.: Hi, Everytime windows updates, and this is often! My mapped network drive Z. Live book NAS drive is disconnected. I have to keep remapping it. Also I have to keep putting in the username and password for it, which is annoying. There is no Group Policy settings in...
  5. Winows 10 intall on DOS note book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winows 10 intall on DOS note book: Hello. my notebook HP Probook 450 G7 10th gen with DOS, I want to install windows 10 pro by downloading from media creation tools. I notice from my previous experience that, during installation, there is no option which version windows I can install like home or pro since I...
  6. Adding external webcam to Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding external webcam to Surface Book 3: I've reinstalled the logitech software and attached 2 different logitech webcams in every single USB on my laptop Surface Book 3 and restarted my laptop multiple times. My laptop knows the webcams are plugged in because I can see it on device list but all it says under it is...
  7. Windows recognizes e-book as Linux File-CD Gadget USB Device

Windows recognizes e-book as Linux File-CD Gadget USB Device: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem when trying to connect my pocketbook pb361 with my windows 10 pc. In the device manager it is recoginzed as Linux File-CD Gadget USB Device and not functional. The error message when I click on the entry is: The drivers for this...
  8. Stream book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stream book: I can not acces the home menu or internet options at bottom bar of the home screan. Can this be fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-book/5598d6d5-d71f-4606-922d-d8c229c0abf7
  9. My book unallocated

My book unallocated: I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS Partition recovery with no luck. Any ideas how to recover the partition? PC is Windows 10. 165495
  10. New Surface Book 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Sept. 29

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Sept. 29: Improvements and fixes in the update September 2020 updates September 29 release The following updates are available for Surface Book 3 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update...