Windows 10: My book unallocated

Discus and support My book unallocated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by copiman, Sep 30, 2020.

1. copiman Win User

My book unallocated

I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS Partition recovery with no luck. Any ideas how to recover the partition? PC is Windows 10.

:)

copiman, Sep 30, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMy book unallocated :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Sep 30, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

My book unallocated

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

My book unallocated

1. My book unallocated - Similar Threads - book unallocated

2. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  3. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  4. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  5. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  6. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.: Hello I have A Geo book thats stuck on a black screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.After what feels like five minutes it takes me to a screen that says preparing automatic repair,Then eventually to a blue screen that reads aptio setup utility.I have no idea what...
  7. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.: Hello I have A Geo book thats stuck on a black screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.After what feels like five minutes it takes me to a screen that says preparing automatic repair,Then eventually to a blue screen that reads aptio setup utility.I have no idea what...
  8. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...
  10. My book unallocated

in Windows 10 Support
    My book unallocated: I have a My Book external drive with an unallocated partition. Cannot see the drive in explorer. It had no letter assigned to it now. I ran EaseUS Partition recovery with no luck. Any ideas how to recover the partition? PC is Windows 10. 165495