Windows 10: My Boot NVME drive Blue Screen with "Registry Error". Cannot boot anymore

Discus and support My Boot NVME drive Blue Screen with "Registry Error". Cannot boot anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was using my pc normally when suddenly discord and some other apps were starting to close and i couldn't open them anymore, i tried a few things then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oshida, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Oshida Win User

My Boot NVME drive Blue Screen with "Registry Error". Cannot boot anymore

I was using my pc normally when suddenly discord and some other apps were starting to close and i couldn't open them anymore, i tried a few things then decided to reboot my pc to see if it would fix anything.My pc decided to Blue screen with the error "Registry Error"Nothing else.I tried to boot, reboot, boot again, boot in safe mode. Didn't workedI couldn't repair the drive because it wouldn't access the auto repair menu on it's own, so i had to use an usb key to try to reach the auto repair menu, which didn't helpedUsing the "boot cmd" and diskpart the drive in question had the attribute "St

:)

Oshida, Aug 13, 2022

2. I can not boot windows anymore after a Blue Screen occured

Hello,

As the title mentions, I can not boot windows anymore after a Blue Screen occured. A memory issue was mentionned in the detail section of the Blue Screen.

After a restart my computer could not boot and was trying the next booting option in the priority list.

My SSD where W10 is located is new (6 monthes) therefore I don't think it failed, but who knows.

What do you suggest I should do to check the state of the SSD and/or the booting that might be corrupted in a way I don't know ?

I don't think I have important files on the SSD but I would like to verify it before deletig any files.

Best regards.

antoineserres, Aug 13, 2022
  3. JMCCAU01 Win User
    Blue Screen Will Not Boot Up

removed both sticks of memory maybe loose or dusty retry 1 at a time still will not boot
    only blue screen tried to boot safe mode still same

JMCCAU01, Aug 13, 2022
  4. grgoelyk Win User

Install and boot Windows 10 on NVME drive with legacy BIOS

My BIOS doesn't support booting to an NVME drive. Despite this, I succeeded in installing Windows 10 on my NVME drive. I also have a secondary non-NVME drive in my computer, and apparently the Windows 10 setup put some kind of (bootup?) partition on that drive.

My tentative plan was to install Windows on the NVME drive and then find some workaround to boot to it.

Upon boot, I was taken to a blue screen with this error code: 0xc000000e

What is the smoothest, easiest way to boot to Windows on this NVME drive? Should I install Grub on the secondary drive?

grgoelyk, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

1. My Boot NVME drive Blue Screen with "Registry Error". Cannot boot anymore - Similar Threads - Boot NVME drive

2. Can't boot into windows 11 because of Registry error blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into windows 11 because of Registry error blue screen: Hi,I wanted to hop on my racing sims today's afternoon but when I tried to boot up blue screen appeared with "Registry error" and forever it kept appearing. I tried to boot into safe mode but same thing happened. I tried installing windows from wizard but it kept saying that...
  3. Can't boot into windows 11 because of Registry error blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot into windows 11 because of Registry error blue screen: Hi,I wanted to hop on my racing sims today's afternoon but when I tried to boot up blue screen appeared with "Registry error" and forever it kept appearing. I tried to boot into safe mode but same thing happened. I tried installing windows from wizard but it kept saying that...
  4. My Boot NVME drive Blue Screen with "Registry Error". Cannot boot anymore

My Boot NVME drive Blue Screen with "Registry Error". Cannot boot anymore: I was using my pc normally when suddenly discord and some other apps were starting to close and i couldn't open them anymore, i tried a few things then decided to reboot my pc to see if it would fix anything.My pc decided to Blue screen with the error "Registry Error"Nothing...
  5. My Boot NVME drive Blue Screen with "Registry Error". Cannot boot anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Boot NVME drive Blue Screen with "Registry Error". Cannot boot anymore: I was using my pc normally when suddenly discord and some other apps were starting to close and i couldn't open them anymore, i tried a few things then decided to reboot my pc to see if it would fix anything.My pc decided to Blue screen with the error "Registry Error"Nothing...
  6. Registry error on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry error on boot: Hello,Today I was watching YouTube when my computer suddenly froze. It turned off and launched into the bios without me pressing anything. I exited out of bios and had it restart and when it launched, it immediately came up with a blue screen with a registry error and said...
  7. Registry error on boot

Registry error on boot: Hello,Today I was watching YouTube when my computer suddenly froze. It turned off and launched into the bios without me pressing anything. I exited out of bios and had it restart and when it launched, it immediately came up with a blue screen with a registry error and said...
  8. Can't seem to repair registry, blue screen on boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't seem to repair registry, blue screen on boot.: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 64-bit After moving my pc in an airport checked bag (one can only imagine what happened), my pc was running fine but then it was overheating and crashed. Upon startup I get the blue screen saying it needs to be repaired. I've tried booting from...
  9. System is not booting anymore / blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System is not booting anymore / blue screen of death: Hi everybody, I have a problem with my windows system. I tried to install a new printer. The CD did not come out so I had to force him out. Then, the computer was kind of slow for a little bit and it finally shut off. Upon restarting it, I get the blue screen. Safe mode,...
  10. Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error: So I opened my laptop and turned it on and my computer brought me to a blue screen with :( written on it and it said Inaccessible Boot Drive. So I used the command prompt option and typed in dir c: only to see that it could not find any files in my c drive. Jus to let you...