Windows 10: my both shift keys are pressing by her own,when i open the on-SCReen keYboard it shows me...

Discus and support my both shift keys are pressing by her own,when i open the on-SCReen keYboard it shows me... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pleASe responde aS fasT as you can!!! HELP!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andreimoraru1, Oct 10, 2020.

1. my both shift keys are pressing by her own,when i open the on-SCReen keYboard it shows me...

pleASe responde aS fasT as you can!!! HELP!!!

:)

andreimoraru1, Oct 10, 2020
  2. LTUGamer Win User

Both shift keys

Hello.
    I have problem with Lenovo Idea Pad 100 laptop (OS: WIN10). After replacing HDD into SSD I faced a strange problem. Both Shifts of the keyboard doesn‘t work .
    I have tried to:
    • Check if sticky keys are off. They are off.
    • Connect external keyboard via USB port. Shift keys on external keyboard works good.
    • Check the keyboard on online tester which indicates pressed buttons. It can‘t indicate press of the shift
    • Change several different input languages. The problem is on all of them.
    • Reinstall keyboard driver
    • Check if connection is OK. It is OK.
    • Tried to run computer without screws (I have read in one forum that screws could touch the keyboard from the bottom and it wouldn‘t operate normal)
    I believe that keyboard is not damaged because connector damage could cause just exact part of keyboard failure, while it is impossible to do physical damage for both shifts. Any solutions?

LTUGamer, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Taskbar acts as if Shift key is pressed when it's not?

Hello. The taskbar is acting as if the Shift key is pressed (it's not) because when I right-click windows in it, the wrong pop up appears.
    The one that appears is the one that would show up if you press Shift + Right Click.
    "Sticky Keys" is not on.
    The same doesn't happen within File Explorer and other programs.

How can I fix this? Last time I fixed it by launching the On-screen Keyboard, but that's no longer working.
    The following did not work:
    • Restarting explorer.exe;
    • Unlocking the taskbar;
    "FIX !!!! Windows 10 taskbar not working FIX!!!! Build 10074";
    • Signing out, using On-screen Keyboard to type the password and log in, then retrying the above link;
    • Using sfc /scannow and restarting.

Windows 10 Pro 1909 10.0.18363.778 64-bit

Unknow0059, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

my both shift keys are pressing by her own,when i open the on-SCReen keYboard it shows me...

how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ?

Hi Pinakel, welcome to the Ten Forums.

The SHIFT, FN, CTRL, WIN and ALT keys in on-screen keyboard stick when selected; you can for instance click the SHIFT key which then waits another key to be pressed, and thereafter click the END key. This sends the system the SHIFT + END key combination, as in this screenshot:

my both shift keys are pressing by her own,when i open the on-SCReen keYboard it shows me... [​IMG]

Thema:

my both shift keys are pressing by her own,when i open the on-SCReen keYboard it shows me...

1. my both shift keys are pressing by her own,when i open the on-SCReen keYboard it shows me... - Similar Threads - both shift keys

2. shift key is not staying activated when pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shift key is not staying activated when pressed: Hi, I have a little problem with my shift key. It works mostly, however when i am pressing the key for a longer time more than half a second to write multiple letters the function stops working after a very short time.Example:HHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhWhile writing this i kept my...
  3. Both shift keys not working on TKL laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both shift keys not working on TKL laptop keyboard: Hi,I am looking for an alternative to the shift key on my TKL laptop keyboard.Below are unsuccessful attempts to resolve the issue;Uninstall reinstall keyboard driverKeyboard troubleshooterSticky Keys uncheckedKey remapping does not workUsing Alt key only activates dialogue...
  4. Both shift keys not working on TKL laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both shift keys not working on TKL laptop keyboard: Hi,I am looking for an alternative to the shift key on my TKL laptop keyboard.Below are unsuccessful attempts to resolve the issue;Uninstall reinstall keyboard driverKeyboard troubleshooterSticky Keys uncheckedKey remapping does not workUsing Alt key only activates dialogue...
  5. KEY ONLY WORKS WHILE PRESSING SHIFT BOTH PHYSICAL AND ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KEY ONLY WORKS WHILE PRESSING SHIFT BOTH PHYSICAL AND ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD window 11: my M key only works while pressing shift key i have tried many different keyboards and on screen key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-only-works-while-pressing-shift-both-physical/bd6c9c00-fbb4-4674-bb48-911f6e5eb2ed
  6. KEY ONLY WORKS WHILE PRESSING SHIFT BOTH PHYSICAL AND ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD window 11

KEY ONLY WORKS WHILE PRESSING SHIFT BOTH PHYSICAL AND ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD window 11: my M key only works while pressing shift key i have tried many different keyboards and on screen key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-only-works-while-pressing-shift-both-physical/bd6c9c00-fbb4-4674-bb48-911f6e5eb2ed
  7. My both shift keys not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My both shift keys not working!: Hi, from a few months my both shift key stopped working. When I restarted my laptop in safe mode, they started working! I understood that some background app is interfering with the shift key, but the problem is I have a lot of programs installed, and I can't figure it out....
  8. My both shift keys not working!

My both shift keys not working!: Hi, from a few months my both shift key stopped working. When I restarted my laptop in safe mode, they started working! I understood that some background app is interfering with the shift key, but the problem is I have a lot of programs installed, and I can't figure it out....
  9. Unable to press 'C' key on keyboard and on screen keyboard without having to press shift key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to press 'C' key on keyboard and on screen keyboard without having to press shift key.: So everything with my keyboard has been fine until recently when the 'C' key stopped working, i have tried a number of things to fix it such as uninstall the drivers, install new ones, update software and firmware, run health checks, rebooting and many other things yet...
  10. KEY ONLY WORKS WHILE PRESSING SHIFT BOTH PHYSICAL AND ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KEY ONLY WORKS WHILE PRESSING SHIFT BOTH PHYSICAL AND ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD: Hello, I am experiencing an issue wHere my "H" key only works while pressing shift. Even the on-screen touch keyboard only inputs H if I first press the shift key. CAPS Lock enables me to type H in lowercase but the shift key must still be held down. Please help I'm a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shift key pressed all the time www.windowsphoneinfo.com