Windows 10: My bottom task bar has background. And this changes. Win10

Discus and support My bottom task bar has background. And this changes. Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bottom task bar has background and this is changing. Might it be to do with the fact that I have now finally managed to update my AMD driver from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Taffy087, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

My bottom task bar has background. And this changes. Win10

My bottom task bar has background and this is changing. Might it be to do with the fact that I have now finally managed to update my AMD driver from 18.5.1 to 18.8.3

:)

Taffy087, Nov 22, 2018
  2. AlDandrea Win User

How do I change the task bar background color?

My task bar background suddenly is white instead of the usual blue. How do I change the task bar background color?

AlDandrea, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Task bar background

Have a WWW address sitting in background on task bar like a water mark Win10. a search fails to find it it is www.ekmanphoto.com

Do not know how this got there have uised Malware ,Superantispy also Bitdefender,A search does not locate this???

William E Harris, Nov 22, 2018
  4. My bottom task bar has background. And this changes. Win10

Cortana background task host

Hi,

Cortana background task host is a standard Windows process that may affect a computer's performance. For us to properly assist you in disabling this task, we would like to confirm the following information:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Aside from attempting to disable the Search bar, have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the concern?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to rectifying your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

My bottom task bar has background. And this changes. Win10

1. My bottom task bar has background. And this changes. Win10 - Similar Threads - bottom task bar

2. Task bar covers bottom of window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar covers bottom of window: Hello. Whenever I use my computer the taskbar covers the bottom of the window. This occurs with every window I open and restarting windowsExplorer fixes the issue but only temporarily and the issue happens again. This is extremely frustrating. Auto hide is turned off on the...
  3. Task bar covers bottom of window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar covers bottom of window: Hello. Whenever I use my computer the taskbar covers the bottom of the window. This occurs with every window I open and restarting windowsExplorer fixes the issue but only temporarily and the issue happens again. This is extremely frustrating. Auto hide is turned off on the...
  4. Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar: For some reason, we seem to have an issue with the speaker icon at the bottom of the task bar, everyday i check it, it is either turned down or muted. i keep it at 100 at all times. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Is there a fix to it?...
  5. task bar right bottom is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task bar right bottom is not working: in task bar right bottom no icon is working as well as in settings also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-right-bottom-is-not-working/11d9fdf2-eddc-48ab-94a0-5a9474bd351e
  6. Background and task bar changed after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Background and task bar changed after update: I have a laptop and desktop computer and both are running Windows 10. Since a recent update both computers have changed the background on my desktop to black and the task bar is now white. I have manually set it back to my picture as my background and black in the task bar....
  7. bottom task bar..

in Windows 10 Customization
    bottom task bar..: windows 10 another problem... I've had so many glitches since windows 10 driving me mad..little annoying things pointer kept disappearing half way thru a project , then calculator , the foto app lost all my pics. .various niggly problems . today the bottom task bar wont...
  8. Task bar covers bottom of window

Task bar covers bottom of window: Until recently my desk top and windows never went behind the taskbar, now when a window is maximized, the bottom scroll bar is behind the task bar. How can I limit the desk top to real estate NOT covered by the task bar?...
  9. bottom task bar

bottom task bar: When I go full screen the bottom task bar has always gone as well. This morning it stays there and I can't right click it to clear, as when I put the cursor in It becomes the vertical arrow sign, (as in widen etc.)How can I rectify this if I cant click it....
  10. Bottom task bar is always on top

Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....