Windows 10: my boxes when win 10 start they show but click and nothing

Discus and support my boxes when win 10 start they show but click and nothing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hen i open my computer it boots fine but the lil blocks not sure what they are called they show but if you click on them its just like 1/10th of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by michaelmcfarland3, Apr 21, 2019.

1. my boxes when win 10 start they show but click and nothing

hen i open my computer it boots fine but the lil blocks not sure what they are called they show but if you click on them its just like 1/10th of a second and gone here they go i don't know so i spent 12hrs on microsoft support today asting my time hope someone can help me thanks they sure didnt

:)

michaelmcfarland3, Apr 21, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 21, 2019
  4. my boxes when win 10 start they show but click and nothing

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

my boxes when win 10 start they show but click and nothing

1. my boxes when win 10 start they show but click and nothing - Similar Threads - boxes start show

2. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i click on start windows icon nothing happens: I cannot get to windows settings, is there away to reload windows 10I bought this computer from Walmart and it didnt come with a windows 10 diskAny help would be great...
  3. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i click on start windows icon nothing happens: I cannot get to windows settings, is there away to reload windows 10I bought this computer from Walmart and it didnt come with a windows 10 diskAny help would be great...
  4. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 10 Right click context boxes disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Right click context boxes disappear: Win10 right click context boxes disappear before I can choose an action. Why? How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-right-click-context-boxes-disappear/26876405-cde0-4440-a925-8fce7d3dcdc2
  6. Clicking Start Menu does nothing.

Clicking Start Menu does nothing.: Suddenly I discovered that clicking on my start menu does not work anymore. Even clicking and typing into the search does nothing, so I tried to run the "Troubleshooting" wizard, and it did not find anything. I then tried to check to see if I was missing updates on the...
  7. google chrome showing nothing but a gray box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome showing nothing but a gray box: this is what I see when I open google chrome, does is anyone else having this problem too?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-showing-nothing-but-a-gray-box/293e36af-8dc6-4d94-b7c4-b3556e882652
  8. windows 10 start button and taskbar buttons "no-show" nothing happens when clicked

windows 10 start button and taskbar buttons "no-show" nothing happens when clicked: i am confused if virus or malware causes this problem, cause nothing happens if i clicked any taskbar buttons including start. windows is updated but still nothing happens. your opinions are highly appreciated...
  9. Left Click on Start Does Nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click on Start Does Nothing: Windows 10 was working, then I used CCleaner to delete temporary files. Now, when I left click on Start, there is a momentary blue circle over Start indicating that the machine is busy performing a task, but nothing else happens. Right clicking on start brings up a menu of...
  10. Clicking Start Button does nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Clicking Start Button does nothing: My Win10 Home 64 bit computer was working correctly yesterday. Today there was one notification which just showed 'windows.immersivecontrolpanel-cw5n1h2xyewy! microsoft.windows.it', although I am not sure if the last part was something like 'immersive' as the last character...