Windows 10: My brand new PC keeps crashing

Discus and support My brand new PC keeps crashing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] it says that windows wasn't shut down correct and that the windows couldn't start because of problem with the hardisk. today after reboot i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kielpin21, Mar 4, 2016.

1. kielpin21 Win User

My brand new PC keeps crashing

My brand new PC keeps crashing [​IMG]
    it says that windows wasn't shut down correct and that the windows couldn't start because of problem with the hardisk. today after reboot i had this weird noise coming out of cpu i checked on the internet what it was and they said that it was some problem with the ram . i took out ram and put it in the different slot

kielpin21, Mar 11, 2016
  2. kielpin21 Win User

i don't know if it has something to do with anything, but apparently nividia geforece drivers were not up to date . so i just updated them thru nivida geforce experience.

kielpin21, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

My brand new PC keeps crashing

1. My brand new PC keeps crashing - Similar Threads - brand keeps crashing

2. Windows 11 installer keeps crashing on brand new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installer keeps crashing on brand new pc: Windows install keeps crashing on brand new pcHi,I just built a new pc ryzen 7600, gigabyte a620i ax, western digital SN770 NVMe, 32gb corsair vengeance 4800mhz ram, rtx4070ti supernot installed yet. I created a win11 installer on my macbook using parallels vm. The windows...
  3. Windows 11 installer keeps crashing on brand new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 installer keeps crashing on brand new pc: Windows install keeps crashing on brand new pcHi,I just built a new pc ryzen 7600, gigabyte a620i ax, western digital SN770 NVMe, 32gb corsair vengeance 4800mhz ram, rtx4070ti supernot installed yet. I created a win11 installer on my macbook using parallels vm. The windows...
  4. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  5. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  6. Brand New Pc is Lagging and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Pc is Lagging and crashing: Lagging And apps and games crashing pcHello my brand new pc is lagging when i want to play a video on my video editor thats lagging a lot the same when i play roblox the hole game lagging, some time its crashing as i have many games, apps and popups openhow can i fix that, i...
  7. Brand New Pc is Lagging and crashing

Brand New Pc is Lagging and crashing: Lagging And apps and games crashing pcHello my brand new pc is lagging when i want to play a video on my video editor thats lagging a lot the same when i play roblox the hole game lagging, some time its crashing as i have many games, apps and popups openhow can i fix that, i...
  8. BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing !: Hi!!! I just got an HP Omen 15 laptop 3 days ago. It has Windows 10 installed, and for some reason it keeps crashing. I get the blue screen that says “your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart”. I tried to update most of my drivers to see if that would fix the issue and...
  9. Brand new PC build keeps freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new PC build keeps freezing?: Hi, I recently upgraded my PC and installed the latest version of Windows 10. However, I've been experiencing issues where the PC will occasionally freeze temporarily and the CPU speed will spike to 4.7 GHz. I'm just on my Desktop with a couple of programs open, usually Task...
  10. Brand new PC keeps crashing (ntkrlrmp.exe & nvlddkm.sys)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new PC keeps crashing (ntkrlrmp.exe & nvlddkm.sys): Hello, my brand new Skylake (Scan 3XS) PC keeps crashing. I had Windows 10 Home originally, but upgraded to 64-bit Pro version and a fresh install. I thought it was down to Bitdefender. Everything seemed fine once I uninstalled it. However the BSODs are back. A common theme...